Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Warframes In Pvp

HoakinBlackforge

Actual pvp experience.

RHINO/PRIME: I CAN ONLY PRESS 2, WHAT DO YOU MEAN "I HAVE TO PLAY THE OBJECTIVE"?

VALKYR: DOESNT MATTER IF U14 GAVE YOU COMBOS FOR HYSTERIA, YOU CANT STILL DO S#&$ IF PEOPLE RUN AWAY FROM YOU SO YOU ARE STILL A USELESS $#*(@

ASH: 1/4 SPAM GG

NOVA: NOBODY USES ME BECAUSE IM ONLY USED FOR PVE BUT NOBODY KNOWS I CAN MAKE YOU SLOW AS S#&$

MIRAGE: OGRIS/PENTA/DREAD + HALL OF MIRRORS = MAKE YOUR ENEMIES S#&$ BRICKS

TRINITY: I SPAM LINK AND SHOOT ANGSTRUM TO MY FEET

FROST: THE ONLY WEAKNESS AGANIST MY BUBBLE ARE EXPLOSIVES

EXCALIBUR/MAG/LOKI/VOLT: WE ARE THE TRUE MASTERRACE @(&*@#$#S

SARYN: DOESNT MATTER HOW MUCH SHIELD/HP YOU HAVE, VENOM STILL F***** YOU UP

VAUBAN: I DARE YOU TO TOUCH THAT PANEL

ZEPHYR: YOU BOLTO***S CANT TOUCH ME, AND NOBODY ELSE CAN

EMBER/BANSHEE/NEKROS/NYX/OBERON/HYDROID: NOBODY USES US BECAUSE THEY DIDNT EVEN THINK ABOUT HOW EFFECTIVE WE CAN BE

Edited by HoakinBlackforge

That's why I didn't say first five :P

The second half of the statement. 

The original poster knows at least something about Dark Sector conflicts, in terms of Warframes and powers. 

His observation is correct about Rhino (really, players just spam Iron Skin), Ash (Bladestorm anyone?), Mirage (seen it quite a few times, especially in spawn-camping [never could escape that in PvP games]), Trinity (to an extent, but more on Blessing), Loki (Black energy Invisibility does tend to be a bit too much, especially for players with somewhat poor eyesight), Saryn (but mostly for Miasma [which I think is a bug, as it should deal Corrosive damage if I remember correctly]), Vauban (to an extent), Nyx, Banshee, and Nekros (to an extent). 

Edited by Renegade343