Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage Build Suggestions?

Sir_Alex_Traffo

Question

7 answers to this question

My build at the moment with 1 forma:

http://goo.gl/x6faPt

You can replace Redirection with Vitality if you need to (for example if you have trinity or oberon in a squad) or replace Stretch with Natural Talent to cast Prism relatively fast. Because you can detonate Prism whenever you want and it blinds enemies for decent duration in a decent range, it is handy to have it for tougher missions.

Also, you could possibly replace Intensify with higher rank Blind rage to get more power damage. In that case you'd need (depending on Blind rage's rank) higher rank Fleeting (because Prism will eat more energy w/o good efficiency).

Something like this:

http://goo.gl/4XuBnc

I'm using Rank 8 Narrow Minded and Blind Rage in these examples because I don't have them max (nor do I recommend maxing them unless you have lower rank version).

Edited by Cerberus_Sokol

Both hall of mirrors and eclipse scale well with power str and duration and range does not affect these skills at all,  as far as I can tell at least, so both Narrow Minded and Blind Rage are good.

Prism is not affected by duration, but scale with power str, the explosion is affected by range

I have not tested Sleight of hand at all yet.

For defensive mods, I run a max Vitality and manage fine, I dont die very often with my life steal melee build on.

Edited by Luxylol

Prism is not affected by duration, but scale with power str, the explosion is affected by range

Actually, it is. Prism, unlike Absorb or Sound Quake, does not last for as long as you have energy. It has default duration (I think 10 sec) after which it will automatically detonate or you can detonate it earlier by yourself (like Absorb, Sound Quake).

Just a oment, I'll give you my build as it is now. MAY need aJiggy on her, don't know yet, have to see the cost of one other mod, but I may not even use Natural Talent. May really need to but IDK as of yet. Prism is REALLY useful, and with COntinuity and Constitution, can be a REAL pain in the rear for enemies.

I'd like to use Narrow Minded yes, but I don't know how to make it fits actually; on the other hand I'd love to have Prism in....