Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"please Wait" Issue

apw2

Since update 14 I have had HUGE problems with the Please Wait message when trying to join a game. The message comes up and Never goes away.

I tried joining a Tenno conflict, Please Wait 4 times in a row, getting sick of having to restart the game just to play a single match.

Previously i never used to have any crashes/issues. Now in the last week i must have had to restrt the game 30+ times.

Could be just bad hosts. If no one else joins in that specific match, you'll end up joining over and over again.

If the hosts isn't able to establish a connection because of his dial up connection...

It's just that horrible net code, paired with the deficiency of any viable mechanism for determine if a host

is able to deliver the required upload bandwidth or not.

I don't see any increase in these "please wait" issues with U14, personally.

The same, it's not possible to defend rails with restarting game each 7th try to find a party.

Well, if there will be "cancel" button at least

They still haven't added a "Log Out" button to U14... I wouldn't get your hopes up ;p

I've ran in to this problem so many times and they've had plenty of chances to add a "cancel" or "timed out" function these past several patches to make sure this stops happening as it's a real game-breaker being forced to close the game and log back in on a 1/5th basis.

yeah, I have this problem too, though not frequently. Most of the time, I can connect without problems but every so often this happens. This issue should be put high on DE's bug fix priority list and be fixed ASAP.