Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Reward Dna Penalty

nas711

Question

Can anyone confirm that kubrow does or does not drop in health if you do not log in daily. Ie will my kubrow lose 60% health say if I login in 3 days time or just the 20% ? Does the drop purely go off login reward or bypass this and go by real time? Thanks.

Edited by nas711

6 answers to this question

I assume its to suck you in to farm creds or drop plat on high roller pack. If they wanted money tho, sell dna kits for plat (outside of starter kit). Shrug. Oh well, kubrow earnt himself a cool 600 creds on Pluto so he got 36 dnas. I agree, health shouldn't drop unless he dies in combat. 20% for each death soul make more sense.

Edited by nas711

What;s the purpose of this degradation of health? can it be solved to have full health all the time? this seems to be a bug ;/ health shouldn't dop by itself, even in incubator.

I assume the purpose of the degradation is to handle the overinflation of credits in the game, players sit on many millions of credits, DE want players to spend them.

I just think this is completely the wrong way to go about it though. Forcing players to play to not loose their progression is bad.