Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Not Everyone Has Millions Of Credits

0Pinger

Can you stop with the overpriced stuff that the majority of players can't afford, as not everyone has millions of credits.  Most I have ever had was 600k when the invasions were first released, but its an on going grind just to keep making Derelict keys/Power/-health-ammo restores e.t.c.

I play this type of game to have fun, not to have to grind credits so I can play.

Lol what?

I'm sorry. I've just never heard anyone complain about not having enough credits before.

I also don't fall into the millionaires club but I've never really had that much trouble with prices because I always earn a decent enough back just by leveling and doing other stuff without intending to farm credits.

Its not often its something I've set out to do. Thats just my experience though, and I tend to burn through them with all the fusing and foundry tasks I have going on. found the opposite and a majority of players in my experience have not enough to spend credits on.

I have to disagree a little bit in that regard. 

Edited by StinkyPygmy

You use the restores? They're pretty bad in my opinion. They're too slow for what it does and by the time you get to using it you have to wait around in this field to get it. In my opinion it's a big waste of time investing in them.

You use the restores? They're pretty bad in my opinion. They're too slow for what it does and by the time you get to using it you have to wait around in this field to get it. In my opinion it's a big waste of time investing in them.

It is alright (although I wonder if it would be better is the restore aura moves with you [i.e. you become the centre of the health/shield/energy/ammo restore aura] for better tactical use). 

Lol what?

I'm sorry. I've just never heard anyone complain about not having enough credits before.

I also don't fall into the millionaires club but I've never really had that much trouble with prices because I always earn a decent enough back just by leveling and doing other stuff without intending to farm credits.

Its not often its something I've set out to do. Thats just my experience though, and I tend to burn through them with all the fusing and foundry tasks I have going on. found the opposite and a majority of players in my experience have not enough to spend credits on.

I have to agree a little bit in that regard. 

Yeah I was spoiled by the 90 day boosters from prime access for the past couple quarters.  Then after my boosters ran out I began to feel the "credit crunch" too.  With a booster it's pretty good, but without it I feel we don't get enough credits per mission.

So is your perspective with booster or without?

Those consumables aren't really that expensive, and even then you shouldn't need to use them that much. Now kubrow DNA stabilizers, those are ridiculously expensive. 100k credits to keep the kubrow for five days? I don't think so. 

Edited by DesuEx

5 quick waves of Pluto: Sechura will net you over 20k for like 5 minutes worth of work without a credit booster, 45k with one. People should not be complaining about being poor, it just means your either not bothering to farm for credits or you are being lazy.

Edited by Sedant

What I think of this situation concerning Kubrow health: 

Credit sinks are fine and such, but not for one where it would actually make the player lose progress if he/she neglects it. 

It would be better to switch to another or add a credit sink, while it will not make the player lose progress if he/she neglects it. 

Gee I totally forgot that we start on pluto now. I mean we must given any problem with the economy results in being told to run a mission there!

Its a good thing that the game doesn't rely on increasing the number of players to stay a viable concern, because it would suck to be a new player in a game like this if we didn't start on pluto... Just as well there aren't any. 

Those consumables aren't really that expensive, and even then you shouldn't need to use them that much. Now kubrow DNA stabilizers, those are ridiculously expensive. 100k credits to keep the kubrow for five days? I don't think so. 

Depending upon your kubrow you only need to use it once every 3-4 days.  Or even less often... soo... yea.

Gee I totally forgot that we start on pluto now. I mean we must given any problem with the economy results in being told to run a mission there!

Its a good thing that the game doesn't rely on increasing the number of players to stay a viable concern, because it would suck to be a new player in a game like this if we didn't start on pluto... Just as well there aren't any. 

Kubrows are NOT a new-player Companion...  Look at the price, IT also requries Argon crystals, AND a fairly decent difficulty [not 'that' hard but not newbie level] quest.  So, GEE I guess 'everything' should be accessable from the start, hmm?  A companion that strong should be effortless to maintain, hmm?

Also... If you cannot maintain the upkeep for your Doge, put him/her in stasis and there are no issues, sure you wont be able to have him/her along with you, but animals even in real life are expensive. :/

Edited by Sibarian

I'd rather not arbitrarily run DS missions to manage upkeep on things. It's bad enough that I can't pug sechura anymore to level things..doubly so now that experience has been nerfed. I have a rolling bankroll of 2m credits but it's starting to dip way lower.

And I like the consumables. Team energy restore and health restore is good to have, especially when low level folks get taxied to places they can't handle. Heh

I'd rather not arbitrarily run DS missions to manage upkeep on things. It's bad enough that I can't pug sechura anymore to level things..doubly so now that experience has been nerfed. I have a rolling bankroll of 2m credits but it's starting to dip way lower.

And I like the consumables. Team energy restore and health restore is good to have, especially when low level folks get taxied to places they can't handle. Heh

Sigh... Maybe just use sentinals, those things are perfectly fine?  Heck, if I didn't want to run that stuff myself at minimal 5 times a week, then i'd put my kubrow in stasis or not even bother with one.

Void missions give the same or better, so it's not 'too' hard for most dedicated players who really want their kubrow to work... to work up the credits once a week. Talk like this just seems lazy and I have the perspective of BOTH credit boost and non.  It takes about 5 runs in Pluto, or 5 void missions and your done...  are you saying you cannot add another 5 of either?  Maybe two pluto, three void?  

I LIKE that you have to have a upkeep for your kubrow.  Its quite nice.

Ahem. 12 days you mean ?

Sigh... Maybe just use sentinals, those things are perfectly fine?  Heck, if I didn't want to run that stuff myself at minimal 5 times a week, then i'd put my kubrow in stasis or not even bother with one.

Void missions give the same or better, so it's not 'too' hard for most dedicated players who really want their kubrow to work... to work up the credits once a week. Talk like this just seems lazy and I have the perspective of BOTH credit boost and non.  It takes about 5 runs in Pluto, or 5 void missions and your done...  are you saying you cannot add another 5 of either?  Maybe two pluto, three void?  

I LIKE that you have to have a upkeep for your kubrow.  Its quite nice.

Lazy..

I'm playing a god damn video game.

Lazy..

I'm playing a god damn video game.

I pretty much agree.

This is a game. Not a job. Calling people lazy for not farming as much as you do is beyond stupid. 

Prices need to be better balanced towards the middle tier of players, who play a decent amount but not constantly grinding the highest value missions. There's two kinds of players in Warframe. Those who never ever worry about any credits, and those who worry all the damn time about them. The line between the two needs to drop downwards just a little. 

I pretty much agree.

This is a game. Not a job. Calling people lazy for not farming as much as you do is beyond stupid. 

Prices need to be better balanced towards the middle tier of players, who play a decent amount but not constantly grinding the highest value missions. There's two kinds of players in Warframe. Those who never ever worry about any credits, and those who worry all the damn time about them. The line between the two needs to drop downwards just a little. 

Yeah, and I mean, I do farm, a lot. I sell mods and prime parts. Credits aren't a problem for me because of that, but that's me, someone who likes selling things and just happens upon a lot of credits, although now with DS being the way it is, that might hurt me. DS was a nice source of rares for transmutes as well as some sellable rares and Decisive Judgements. But still, I can separate myself from the rest of the people playing..who may not find joy in mindlessly farming for the sake of credits. 

And again, it polarizes the playerbase this insatiable need for credits this isn't like when the voids came out and you were making 30-70+k credits per run. A lot of people want to go long on Sechura, well, they used to. Now, everyone is in the habit of leaving after 5 waves..Sometimes I get someone who sticks around till 25, and we just quit then.

I pretty much agree.

Look, I'm calling a spade a spade.  That is lazy talk, and if you support it I bet you would support the game just giving you free credits.  Let's remove the cost of fusing mods, lets remove the cost to make warframes or weapons OR even the time, yes.  Let's make this Fast and easy frame.  :)