Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus Kubrow (Would Like Some Clarification Devs At Your Earliest Convenience)

fenris1989

Question

Ok I have heard about Kubrows that have lotus symbols on their faces,some say they can't be obtained anymore since the gene scrambler was taken out,others say they can still be hatched from eggs but its very rare,so here is my question Devs,which is true and which is a dud?If you can't obtain it except by paying inflated platinum to someone else,I say forget it,just a kubrow with dark fur is better than that,might as well have it where it can be found with random hatches but just have it be very rare,can do it with mod pickups and transmutation so why not kubrow eggs yeah?Just makes sense to me,please Devs any clarification on this would be great so then a tleast I know I'm not hunting for kubrow eggs for nothing.

Thank ya kindly,
Fenris

10 answers to this question

Well, I am no dev. But a friend of mine hatched a lotus print kubrow just yesterday.

either way its clarification,but the question is was it a random hatch or did he use an imprint he bought?ask him that and let me know at your earliest convenience?

There are two ways to get the Lotus symbol on a kubrow currently:
1) Be lucky and get it as a random fur pattern from an egg, which is incredibly rare, as I got my lotus print kubrow fresh from the egg in the first batch before imprints were available.
2) Get 2 genetic templates from other players that perferably both have the lotus symbol and use during the incubation process on the egg

I dont know how successful the second option would be, but from what I understand that is one of the big reasons for using the genetic templates, to carry over various traits from the two donor kubrow, such as fur color, pattern, and other such traits.

Edited by Tsukinoki

either way its clarification,but the question is was it a random hatch or did he use an imprint he bought?ask him that and let me know at your earliest convenience?

Ah sorry, let me be clear. It was a random hatch. She even came to me asking if it was rare. LuL

There are two ways to get the Lotus symbol on a kubrow currently:

1) Be lucky and get it as a random fur pattern from an egg, which is incredibly rare, as I got my lotus print kubrow fresh from the egg in the first batch before imprints were available.

2) Get 2 genetic templates from other players that perferably both have the lotus symbol and use during the incubation process on the egg

I dont know how successful the second option would be, but from what I understand that is one of the big reasons for using the genetic templates, to carry over various traits from the two donor kubrow, such as fur color, pattern, and other such traits.

*Give a slight boost to the likeliness that their traits may occur.

Imprinting is kinda S#&$e right now and doesn't guarantee you squat.

Don't fool yourself... You can't obtain it even IF you pay the inflated Imprints because Imprinting is made of bullS#&$. So don't worry. We're all SOL because DE absolutely hates us.

after treading the depths of hades to get loki prime,I'm sure i'll be fine