Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Sectors And Sore Loser Hosts

over the last few days iv been playing dark sector conflicts alot as its become quite fun now. but 1 thing thats quite annoying is when your side is losing and u decide to leave instead of play it out. Tons of host are doing this now , and after people get disconnected from the match and have to start all over again. 

If your side is losing so what? its a game. Don't leave and spoil everyone elses fun. iv lost a few matches myself but its fun       

playing till the end. 

Can something be done when the host leaves that doesnt disconnect everyone from the game? 

Also the times when the host did leave and i was not disconnected i was spawned back in the game with no head or weapons and i just kept getting killed. i took screenshots but i dont know where it was saved? il post it on here later when i find out.

But seriously dont join a match if u arnt going to play till the end. Thanks

Sore loser as in tired of being bladestormed over and over

I'd quit

Edit: sometimes things come up and people have to go

there's plenty of ways to kill ash. 

Also dont stand still if somewith ash is coming at u , duck rush him and kill so he has no time to aim and use the kill. iv killed plenty of ash's this way

I had a match were the core was bugged and did not show up.

I was on the attackibg team btw.

No one left and it were one of the funniest matches I have had.

But with the lack of a core to shot, we lost.

Good game, very good game

I think this wouldn't be an issue if the dark sector PVP was actually fair. If everyone's death was justifiable less people will quit.

DS PVP is just filled with exploiters who spam powers and explosive weapons im sorry but it's true.

At least in conclave there are a respectable number of people who play fairly, never use powers and do not use overpowered and easy to use explosive weapons.

Maybe if there was not any scaling I would be able to kill them easily with my snipers. But unfortunately there is the scaling and powers just happen to activate first, which is so unfair. It does not take skill to use powers, you just press a number key and either the player dies or gets KD.

Edited by NudistBeach

there's plenty of ways to kill ash. 

Also dont stand still if somewith ash is coming at u , duck rush him and kill so he has no time to aim and use the kill. iv killed plenty of ash's this way

Easy for you to say Mr 10x better than pvp than everyone

I once joined a match and the team that was atacking was far stronger than me, i was rank 0 on the core section and i was facing 4 players (not specters).

I tought i was going to lose, that is until i realised the players weren't going for the objective.

Guess what, the defending team won.

Never give up tenno.

In the end i don't really get why ppl leave, if you're attacking then all that matters is the objective, if you fall down then you just try and shoot what you can and then you try the objective again, if you're defending then you don't have to worry about getting killed, if you're getting killed then that means your job is beeing done correctly and the opposing team is wasting time doing worthless kills.

The objective of the defending team is to make the game so troublesome that makes players leave (soul punch spam, tesla spam, poison spam, air kick spam,....), the game replaces the player with specters that can't do objectives and that's good.

The objective of the attacking team is to rush objectives.

Killing is the last thing you do, something you resort to when you're bleeding.

Edited by KIREEKPSO

a few things to knpw about ds conflicts now

you need to rank up your frame and weapons to get stronger by killing things 

killing specters and activating mods with xp is greater than trying to focus on killing enemy players until youre strong enough to kill enemy players 

frames whos first power is actually good have an advantage. 

pull, tesla, shuriken, null star, 

I think this wouldn't be an issue if the dark sector PVP was actually fair. If everyone's death was justifiable less people will quit.

DS PVP is just filled with exploiters who spam powers and explosive weapons im sorry but it's true.

At least in conclave there are a respectable number of people who play fairly, never use powers and do not use overpowered and easy to use explosive weapons.

Maybe if there was not any scaling I would be able to kill them easily with my snipers. But unfortunately there is the scaling and powers just happen to activate first, which is so unfair. It does not take skill to use powers, you just press a number key and either the player dies or gets KD.

I'd agree with you if you didn't use the term exploiter. Stop calling everything an exploit because you don't like it. Using powers and explosive weapons is not an exploit.

You maybe using the term exploit wrong. Exploiting is using a bug in the game that gives you an advantage and you abuse it.

All these people chiming in who've obviously never jumped into a dark sector conflict. Because you don't just jump in the match "bladestorming" everyone, or "valkyring" everyone. There's a bit more to it than that, but your fear keeps you from truly finding out what it really is.

All of the conflicts I have been apart of have been more gun battles (with the occasional "zerker" spin dash melee type) than any other type. Skills get used SPARINGLY because mods take a bit to unlock and early levels leave you pretty much without any energy after one usage of anything.

I urge you apparent "PvE-ers" to give it a shot. It's not as bad as your preacher tells you it is.

frames whos first power is actually cheap have an advantage. 

pull, tesla, shuriken, null star, 

Fixed that for you. Insta-knockdown? Heat-seeking almost always instakill and accurate shurikens? No thanks.

I guess if more of us are requesting a dedicated server or servers for the game, DE would soon recognize that need and make it happen, by moving the game to subcription base to pay for them dedicated servers. It may not be a bad idea.... Maybe then it would also solve few other issues. People who play the game would seriously be playing. And a number of people who just want to spam and freeloading would also be reduced.

All these people chiming in who've obviously never jumped into a dark sector conflict. Because you don't just jump in the match "bladestorming" everyone, or "valkyring" everyone. There's a bit more to it than that, but your fear keeps you from truly finding out what it really is.

All of the conflicts I have been apart of have been more gun battles (with the occasional "zerker" spin dash melee type) than any other type. Skills get used SPARINGLY because mods take a bit to unlock and early levels leave you pretty much without any energy after one usage of anything.

I urge you apparent "PvE-ers" to give it a shot. It's not as bad as your preacher tells you it is.

no. It not how we learned to play, When conclave came out we made regulations, we helped shaped the game mode into a fun a fair experience. The use of these powers nomater how difficult it is to achieve is obscene. To be invincible for 30 seconds or to insta kill an entire room is not fair and should never be a feature in a PvP game. It does not make a worthwhile experience.

Edited by NudistBeach

I'd agree with you if you didn't use the term exploiter. Stop calling everything an exploit because you don't like it. Using powers and explosive weapons is not an exploit.

You maybe using the term exploit wrong. Exploiting is using a bug in the game that gives you an advantage and you abuse it.

Ok they my not be "exploiters" but the spamming of powers and explosive weapons gives the players an unfair advantage which should not be the case in PvP. Players should be able to play a fair and fun PvP experience where the only thing required to win is the players own skill and wits, not hysteria & Penta

Ok they my not be "exploiters" but the spamming of powers and explosive weapons gives the players an unfair advantage which should not be the case in PvP. Players should be able to play a fair and fun PvP experience where the only thing required to win is the players own skill and wits, not hysteria & Penta

And spammable Bladestorm and Iron Skin. Those need a bit of a tweak to make it balanced in PvP. 

And spammable Bladestorm and Iron Skin. Those need a bit of a tweak to make it balanced in PvP. 

It would be so much easier to just ban powers. When I play Conclave on europa i do not use my abilities and so do my opponents and it is such a great experience. Even when I lose because I feel like its my fault not because the other player used a power.