Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Sectors And Sore Loser Hosts

It would be so much easier to just ban powers. When I play Conclave on europa i do not use my abilities and so do my opponents and it is such a great experience. Even when I lose because I feel like its my fault not because the other player used a power.

Removal of options is the last resort (i.e.: If everything fails, use that). Tweaking and balancing comes first. 

no. It not how we learned to play, When conclave came out we made regulations, we helped shaped the game mode into a fun a fair experience. The use of these powers nomater how difficult it is to achieve is obscene. To be invincible for 30 seconds or to insta kill an entire room is not fair and should never be a feature in a PvP game. It does not make a worthwhile experience.

Guess what? This isn't Conclave. It's Dark Sectors. It's different, it's not Conclave 4v4 it's something new. If you don't enjoy it, don't play it. Stick to what you do like. Stay in Conclave since you like it.

Removal of options is the last resort (i.e.: If everything fails, use that). Tweaking and balancing comes first. 

Powers just overcomplicate the game, it need to be simple and fun. All the classic MP games are like that. The moment you step into "oh perks, powers, spells, multiple factors" It just becomes a mess.

Halo 1-3, Gears of war, Cod 4, UT 99, Counterstrike will be remembered because it is simple and fun

Edited by NudistBeach

Warframe was never made to be a pvp game. Broken options are everywhere and almost impossible to balance.

If they want to imitate the MOBA mode then there's only one choice.

-Preset option for that certain frame and weapon-

The mod is unlocked and given based on the preset. You no longer use your own bs mods arranged in a way that you can abuse the most broken aspect of your frame asap.

But then again, people just want to be broken so the PVP will remain broken and a joke.

Warframe was never made to be a pvp game. Broken options are everywhere and almost impossible to balance.

If they want to imitate the MOBA mode then there's only one choice.

-Preset option for that certain frame and weapon-

The mod is unlocked and given based on the preset. You no longer use your own bs mods arranged in a way that you can abuse the most broken aspect of your frame asap.

But then again, people just want to be broken so the PVP will remain broken and a joke.

Then fix it. This is what I do to anything.

After all, all ideas are salvageable in one way or the other. It is just figuring out how to fix it is the most difficult part. 

And if that does not work, give it to someone else, then discuss. 

Edited by Renegade343

Guess what? This isn't Conclave. It's Dark Sectors. It's different, it's not Conclave 4v4 it's something new. If you don't enjoy it, don't play it. Stick to what you do like. Stay in Conclave since you like it.

Guess what? At least C is not an umbalanced mess. Im just trying to suggest something that I already been implemented in the game by non other than the playerbase.

Then fix it. This is what I do to anything.

After all, all ideas are salvageable in one way or the other. It is just figuring out how to fix it is the most difficult part. 

And if that does not work, give it to someone else, then discuss. 

Sadly, the game itself is the most difficult part.

Guess what? At least C is not an umbalanced mess. Im just trying to suggest something that I already been implemented in the game by non other than the playerbase.

Well Conclave doesn't have potential credit income and clan advertisement space rewards so people are more inclined to be "honorable"

OT: I agree that DSPvP needs balance but I would like some PvE balance as well (which is not on the priority list sadly)

Sadly, the game itself is the most difficult part.

Then get ideas, meld them, polish them, refine them, and give them out as suggestions to improve the game. 

Get feedback, discuss, go back and think, then repeat the whole process until it satisfies the maximum amount of stakeholders. 

Then get ideas, meld them, polish them, refine them, and give them out as suggestions to improve the game. 

Get feedback, discuss, go back and think, then repeat the whole process until it satisfies the maximum amount of stakeholders. 

Most of the ideas and feedback from the community are probably read by the Dev during their humour break time for the lol though.

Most of the ideas and feedback from the community are probably read by the Dev during their humour break time for the lol though.

If anything, there has been some feedback that got through and into the game. So there is that. 

And even if not, then at least I did spend time to make a creation. And hell if I do not nourish it like children. 

there's plenty of ways to kill ash. 

Also dont stand still if somewith ash is coming at u , duck rush him and kill so he has no time to aim and use the kill. iv killed plenty of ash's this way

There is no way to avoid Ashs's shuriken and bladestorm...they are auto-aim, and insta-kill.

over the last few days iv been playing dark sector conflicts alot as its become quite fun now. but 1 thing thats quite annoying is when your side is losing and u decide to leave instead of play it out. Tons of host are doing this now , and after people get disconnected from the match and have to start all over again. 

If your side is losing so what? its a game. Don't leave and spoil everyone elses fun. iv lost a few matches myself but its fun       

playing till the end. 

Can something be done when the host leaves that doesnt disconnect everyone from the game? 

Also the times when the host did leave and i was not disconnected i was spawned back in the game with no head or weapons and i just kept getting killed. i took screenshots but i dont know where it was saved? il post it on here later when i find out.

But seriously dont join a match if u arnt going to play till the end. Thanks

And now you experience the glory of pvp gameplay.

How sweet it is.

What i always suggest when poeple quit matches..... every time you do you get a debuff that wont let you enter another match for 5 minutes. So the more you do it the more it builds up so you are going to have to balance it or else you can end up with a 30 minute wait.

The only dark sector mission I have played went fairly well for my side. I joined the attackers, and after we breached the first doors, the other team, but their host, left the game. So we were fighting a bunch of Excal Specters and an Oberon. We ended up only losing 2 lives, and keeping the game going for an extra 5 minutes with spawn kills XD

Yeah...  I imagine PvP in Warframe to be a competition of who can target and press an ability button faster.  That's it...  Nothing more...

Unfortunately the Warframes themselves (and Warframe the game really) were meant to combat large groups of enemies, sometimes in solo too.  You put them in an environment with a limited number of players, of course each warframe is going to OP to another single warframe.  Since there are only a limited number of targets.

In that case again...  It's just a matter of who sees who first and presses a button.  It's cheap and rather stupid.

I was never really a believer in PvP for Warframe, but there are so many people who want it.  Honestly, IMO for PvP to work better it really should be like invasion missions where you have players leading squads of AI combatants against other players leading squads of AI combatants.  That way the competitive feel of PvP is still maintained, and it's no longer a contest of who simply sees who first and presses a button quicker.  Of course in the way I describe players would still be killing other players, but they'd also have to consider killing the AI beside them.  Matches would be won by how many total kills one particular team gets.

Then again what do I know?...  lol.  XD

And now you experience the glory of pvp gameplay.

How sweet it is.

What i always suggest when poeple quit matches..... every time you do you get a debuff that wont let you enter another match for 5 minutes. So the more you do it the more it builds up so you are going to have to balance it or else you can end up with a 30 minute wait.

I've always been a fan of this type of thing, also making it scale so that multiple rage quits results in increasing debuff time.

They better not nerf warframes cause of PVP. I am sick of PVP becoming a huge factor in changes cause some PVP morons.

Every thing that is done to frames and powers and weapons for conclaves have been conclave only.  Don't worry those bad old PVPers aren't going to be touching you in bad places if you don't want them to.

S#&$ content is S#&$. DS PvP conflicts need to be removed or simply optional until DE employs someone who knows how to make a game.

Well, DarkSectors are optional. 

ITT people I've killed with Bladestorm in Dark Sectors who rage quit shortly after =D.

On topic though, there will always be something that is "unfair" with PVP in games like this. Sure they can go through and nerf all the abilities that seem unfair in PVP but after that someone will then complain about certain weapons that are too strong or kill them too fast in PVP. No matter what there will always be SOMETHING unfair, the only thing DE can do is manage it until the next batch of people find something else to complain is making a certain game mode unplayable.

At the end of the day if you can't handle something always putting you or someone else at a disadvantage then just don't play the Dark Sector conflicts. If you're playing because you're the clan challenging/defending and you guys are losing, then offer everyone more of an incentive to play for your team. I mean really though, most people only play the conflicts for the rewards anyways.

Edited by Alexanderx

Look at CS, BF etc.

They are basicly very alike eachothers. Sure there are some differences in the choice of weapons and vehicles.

Warframe is not generic, and I love it.

So someone has a skill that you find unfair, I see them as a challenge to get better.

It is what you make of it.

A very popular reply from WoT comes to mind with people talking about how OP some things are.

If it is so OP, just get one yourself.

In short, nothing is OP, you just need to get better.