Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hall Of Mirror Does Another Element?

derfringer

I believe that the clones get their mods in the opposite order.

I was using corrosive + heat too in poison -> electric -> heat order. The clones were proccing radiation and poison.

When I swapped poison and electric, still having corrosive + heat myself, the clones were proccing gas and electric.

Haven't noticed that and if it's true, all of my weapons' unmodded damage is bugged and too high.

I just tested again. Apprently If you're not the host, your damage is bugged and it does fully modded stacking damage thus making my 100% crit amprex have  like way more then 100% making it red crit 100% of the time. But if you're as the host, the damage is severely UNDERWHELMING

I just tested again. Apprently If you're not the host, your damage is bugged and it does fully modded stacking damage thus making my 100% crit amprex have  like way more then 100% making it red crit 100% of the time. But if you're as the host, the damage is severely UNDERWHELMING

Just tested as a host and the clones seem to be dealing about the right damage, with mods of course.

but im definitely not killing bosses 3 times faster then usual with Hall of Mirrors ( Blind range and intensify 100+% power strength making hall of mirrors 60% per clone thus around 240% more damage  you deal 340% damage in total)

but im definitely not killing bosses 3 times faster then usual with Hall of Mirrors ( Blind range and intensify 100+% power strength making hall of mirrors 60% per clone thus around 240% more damage  you deal 340% damage in total)

And you are hitting the boss with all four clones? Which boss?

Each hologram is invulnerable to damage, draws enemy attention, and deals 7.5% / 15% / 22.5% / 30% damage of the player's current weapon.

• Damage percentage per hologram is affected by Power Strength.
  • Damage percentage takes into account the mods installed on the current weapon.
  • With 4 holograms and an unmodded weapon, hologram damage output comes to a total of 120% of your weapon's damage, plus your own damage (which is 100%), yielding 220% total damage output.

Taken from Wiki and they say Damage % takes into account of the mods installed on the current weapon, but the 4 holograms with unmooded weapons?

Okay... Im genuinely confused now

Edited by derfringer

Each hologram is invulnerable to damage, draws enemy attention, and deals 7.5% / 15% / 22.5% / 30% damage of the player's current weapon.

• Damage percentage per hologram is affected by Power Strength.
  • Damage percentage takes into account the mods installed on the current weapon.
  • With 4 holograms and an unmodded weapon, hologram damage output comes to a total of 120% of your weapon's damage, plus your own damage (which is 100%), yielding 220% total damage output.

Taken from Wiki and they say Damage % takes into account of the mods installed on the current weapon, but the 4 holograms with unmooded weapons?

Okay... Im genuinely confused now

No it doesn't say anything like that. The last part just gives an example with an unmodded weapon, which is a stupid example because the percentages stay the same however you mod the weapon.

I was pretty sure I had Corrosive and heat on for Infested Dark sector but Hall of mirror changed it to radiation, and it sucks being -50% damage for infested :/ A bug?

I slapped on Radiation and VIral on my Strun Wraith and have only been procing those + impact/slash/puncture without Hall of MIrrors.

But when I activate Hall of Mirrors, I proc Blast most often. My Strun Wraith doesn't even have Blast so I think this is a bug as well.

I believe that the clones get their mods in the opposite order.

I was using corrosive + heat too in poison -> electric -> heat order. The clones were proccing radiation and poison.

When I swapped poison and electric, still having corrosive + heat myself, the clones were proccing gas and electric.

The order for my elements are heat->elec->toxin->cold so it still doesn't make sense that I am procing Blast if elements were in reverse.

Just recorded down 2 videos to take a closer look- One with Eclipse and HoM and one with just Eclipse - Against Ambulas. HoM took 3 ticks while the one without HoM took 4 ticks. If HoM were to deal fully modded damage from your weapon, mine being a 4 forma Amprex, I'm pretty sure I could kill Ambulas in one hit if all of them hits him. Something must be wrong/nerfed here

I don't know, It just seems weird to me, being HoM or no HoM my damage still looks exactly the same

*edited* Ok maybe not exactly the same but pretty similar doesn't make a major difference in my DPS dispite having 60% per clone

Edited by derfringer

Just recorded down 2 videos to take a closer look- One with Eclipse and HoM and one with just Eclipse - Against Ambulas. HoM took 3 ticks while the one without HoM took 4 ticks. If HoM were to deal fully modded damage from your weapon, mine being a 4 forma Amprex, I'm pretty sure I could kill Ambulas in one hit if all of them hits him. Something must be wrong/nerfed here

How do you hit Ambulas with all clones?

How do you hit Ambulas with all clones?

Point Blank Unless that doesn't makes a diferrence then maybe I was wrong the entire time and my clones aint even hitting the boss thus making the damage SEEMS the same but its actually your damage being spreaded through a larger surface area

Edited by derfringer

I just went to test it on phorid without eclipse. With a base shooting damage of 4k, the other number that appear was 1.5k I also shot Phorid and point blank if that's gona help at all, I was staring at his face. so basically without HoM im dealing 4k+1.5k per second while without is just a basic of 4k ._.

I just went to test it on phorid without eclipse. With a base shooting damage of 4k, the other number that appear was 1.5k I also shot Phorid and point blank if that's gona help at all, I was staring at his face. so basically without HoM im dealing 4k+1.5k per second while without is just a basic of 4k ._.

If only two numbers appeared, 4k and 1.5k. It looks like only you and one of the clones hit the target.

If only two numbers appeared, 4k and 1.5k. It looks like only you and one of the clones hit the target.

Hmmm Seems like so...I guess its just the clones having some horrible aim issues. Any idea on how to let all 4 of the Clones hit a single target?

Hmmm Seems like so...I guess its just the clones having some horrible aim issues. Any idea on how to let all 4 of the Clones hit a single target?

They target exactly in the direction you are aiming, but from their position. Their aim doesn't converge with yours. Easiest is to hit with yourself and two clones by almost lining up with the two clones so they almost hit the same spot you do.

If you want to hit with all four clones, you either need a huge target (don't know if there are any with that big damageable body part) or you need to use aoe weapons like Ogris/Penta or similar secondaries. With melee, if you can position and aim orthos prime/serro correctly, you can hit the same target with all clones and yourself, especially with spin attacks.