Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plat Trading

AnkyPanky

Question

What's the minimum amount of plats you can have before it tells you you can't trade any plat? I was trying to trade plat to my boyfriend and it came up as 0.. a few days ago I tried to trade plat for a loki p system, and only 38 plat would show up that was 'tradeable'... Yet, I have way more... 

9 answers to this question

If you recently started, then you will notice that you started with 50p. That is your starter plat. It's to help newcomers to buy whatever they need, such as potatoes and slots. It can not be traded. The reason that only 38p was tradeable is because you still haven't used up your starter plat yet.

I've been in the game over a year, I no longer have the starting plat. This is plat I have purchased, and have traded to my bf a few times so he can get weapon slots, or warframe slots. My question was, is there a minimum limit to the plat you have, so that it can't be traded.. say if your account ever got hacked. 

I've been in the game over a year, I no longer have the starting plat. This is plat I have purchased, and have traded to my bf a few times so he can get weapon slots, or warframe slots. My question was, is there a minimum limit to the plat you have, so that it can't be traded.. say if your account ever got hacked. 

There is no limit on how much or little plat you can have. You can be dirt poor and have 0 plat, or be super rich and have 10k plat.

I don't think there's a limit. As long as it's tradeable plat and the one you agree with agrees with you paying that amount. 

Okay, I thought so.. but than that means that over half of my purchased plat.. is not trade-able.. which still makes no sense.. unless it's a bug or something..