Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Loyalty And Replenish - Should Be Equal.

Els236

YES, I EXPECT THIS HAS BEEN MENTIONED 1000 TIMES - THIS IS JUST MY PERSONAL VIEW

So, I recently got my Kubrow and have used her in enough missions to Rank her up to level 24. I am now using her with a decently leveled Link-Health mod and my Saryn, giving her a Health Pool of just over 2000 (yes, it's good), but still she manages to die, either by taking a headshot from Stalker's Dread or Digging up ammo in a pit of fire...

My poor Kubrow is now at 20% loyalty only because she just got killed by the Stalker.

I believe that if they lose 40% loyalty when they die, they should get 40% back when you pet them, or it's not going to be long before my Kubrow, even having 1000 shields and 2200 health is going to be at minus loyalty.

I'm now going to have to wait 2 days to get her to 100% loyalty again and I simply can't risk using her in a mission in case the Stalker shows up and one-hits her again, taking her to -20% (impossible I think, but it's an example), before I can interact with her, to get her to +80% 

It's a bit annoying...

Edited by Els236