Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Read De! Genetic Imprint Trade Needs Work

Midas

As I have noticed the Genetic code template that you copy from your kubrow is completely dangerous to trade. You don't even know if the is giving you the requested traits. Genetic Imprints should include colors, coats, and physical attributes. Secondly it requires a total of Two Genetic Imprints. Say you are wanting to create a tiger Kubrow. You would have to buy Two of the same imprints which in my opinion is a bit expensive. Digital Extremes, it would be extremely beneficial if players had the choice to splice one imprint specifically, yet still obtain the double imprint input for genetic splicing. Please like this topic and reply with your feedback on it.

Edited by Lighter2017

You can see the other player's kubrow's appearance (color, patterns and body type) while trading, but it should also show the type and gender whether it's a Huras, Sunika etc. male of female.

Not only that but it should also show Colors and coats that players prefer. As those two attributes are crucial in genetic implementation. Many players as of now have multiple Kubrows and could be using a different one.

You can see the other player's kubrow's appearance (color, patterns and body type) while trading, but it should also show the type and gender whether it's a Huras, Sunika etc. male of female.

I could be wrong but isn't that only if they bring the Kubrow with them into the dojo for the trade? At that point how do you know they didn't just take an imprint from a random Kubrow and then equip their desirable one to take into the dojo? Or what if they come in with a sentinel rather than their Kubrow? The imprint really does need to show what it makes or what it came from if it doesn't already because if it doesn't there's way too much potential for scamming in there.

Yeah right now there's no way to tell if the guy who is saying "Yeah this is a female Sunika and you can see her in my dojo" is actually giving you a Sunika. Maybe the one he's got with him in the dojo is actually a Raksa or a Huras. Makes me really iffy about paying plat for or trading for Imprints.

Not only that but it should also show Colors and coats that players prefer. As those two attributes are crucial in genetic implementation. Many players as of now have multiple Kubrows and could be using a different one.

No, I'm not talking about the kubrow he's with while trading, I'm talking about the option in the bottom right corner, next to the "exit" button while in the trading screen. You can check the imprint that is being offered for you already... can't see the type or gender though

Yeah right now there's no way to tell if the guy who is saying "Yeah this is a female Sunika and you can see her in my dojo" is actually giving you a Sunika. Maybe the one he's got with him in the dojo is actually a Raksa or a Huras. Makes me really iffy about paying plat for or trading for Imprints.

No, I'm not talking about the kubrow he's with while trading, I'm talking about the option in the bottom right corner, next to the "exit" button while in the trading screen. You can check the imprint that is being offered for you already... can't see the type or gender though

exactly this is not ingame currency but ingame currency that was purchased with reality time currency. As of right now this is completely equal to Trading prime parts with different names than stated in chat.

And what do you mean by type? Colors and Coats? Or classification (Sunika, Huras, etc...)

Either way this needs to be added in, it is a major hole.

Edited by Lighter2017

And what do you mean by type? Colors and Coats? Or classification (Sunika, Huras, etc...)

Either way this needs to be added in, it is a major hole.

Type - Huras / Raksa, etc. 

colors, patterns, and body type (or build... if you like) you can already see in the imprint that somebody's offering to you.

I agree with this post!

There should also be some logic in the genes that is coded, example

There is a pair og genes coding for size. There are two genes, "big" and "small". This will result in that the kubrow will be small if both genes are "small", the kubrow will be medium if on gene is "big" and one is "small", and the kurborw will be big if both genes are "big"

another example could be the mass of the kubrow.

There are again a pair of genes, theese code for the mass/bulk of the kubrow, the ganes are "thin" and "thick".

Just like the examble above a pair of "thin" genes will result in a skiny/thin kubrow, one "thick gene and one "thin" gene will result in a not-skinny-yet-not-thick/bulky kubrow and a pair of "thick" genes will result in a muscle kubrow.

The size gens could affect how fast a kubrow is with the "medium" as the zero, the small kubrow is faster than the medium and the bigger is slower than the medium. but as a cost the smaller is weaker (less damage) than the medium (which deals normal damage) and thw big kubrow is stronger and deal more damage.

The bulke/skinny genes could code for the streangth of the kubrow aswell as how it's survuvability, like, the lithe/skinny ones are fast attackers with less attack damage, higher crit chance, good dodgin abilities but with low Health, shields, armor and crit damage. The medium have an moderate of all while the big bulky ones have high health, shield and armor but are slower, with more attack power, less dodging and more crit damage at less crit chance.

this will also Work as a limiter and balancer to prevent for the breeding of the ultimate god kubrow (which would ruin the game)

I agree with this post!

There should also be some logic in the genes that is coded, example

There is a pair og genes coding for size. There are two genes, "big" and "small". This will result in that the kubrow will be small if both genes are "small", the kubrow will be medium if on gene is "big" and one is "small", and the kurborw will be big if both genes are "big"

another example could be the mass of the kubrow.

There are again a pair of genes, theese code for the mass/bulk of the kubrow, the ganes are "thin" and "thick".

Just like the examble above a pair of "thin" genes will result in a skiny/thin kubrow, one "thick gene and one "thin" gene will result in a not-skinny-yet-not-thick/bulky kubrow and a pair of "thick" genes will result in a muscle kubrow.

The size gens could affect how fast a kubrow is with the "medium" as the zero, the small kubrow is faster than the medium and the bigger is slower than the medium. but as a cost the smaller is weaker (less damage) than the medium (which deals normal damage) and thw big kubrow is stronger and deal more damage.

The bulke/skinny genes could code for the streangth of the kubrow aswell as how it's survuvability, like, the lithe/skinny ones are fast attackers with less attack damage, higher crit chance, good dodgin abilities but with low Health, shields, armor and crit damage. The medium have an moderate of all while the big bulky ones have high health, shield and armor but are slower, with more attack power, less dodging and more crit damage at less crit chance.

this will also Work as a limiter and balancer to prevent for the breeding of the ultimate god kubrow (which would ruin the game)

Please put like AB and bb genes into the game so we can learn sciences with warframe ;).