Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Upcoming Color Customization Fix (Planned For Hotfix 14.0.9)

[DE]Steve

What you peeps mean by 'prepare' for pink frames? We've been fabulous already! Just going to get more so!! Huzzah!!! (yes I DO have a pink scheme to varying offensities for each frame I use).

Just gotta wait a little longer.

Edited by (PS4)Folkeye

While you are around, Steve:

Does this fix colors looking different in some Primes and some weapon parts? And I don't mean different to the palette, but different to other frames/weapons (Excalibur Prime is the first one that comes to mind).

you guys can do w/e you want so long as free stuffs is involved!

anyways, been waiting for this for a long time. ive noticed that turning color correction OFF puts the colors in the not washed out category but i feel something is lost when i turn the color correction off.

little off topic but DE_Steve will dreads string ever be brightened back to its full strength? with u14 i can barely see it now when looking at dread unlike the attica.

Awesome, nice to see some progress with colour customisation.

Does this apply to the shades of white appearing as off-set greys on old sentinels (wyrm mostly)?

It's fairly noticeable against wyrm prime's white tones when put against attachments as the same swatch colour.

first, thx.
second, is it possible to add an color-code under the skin-set?

if hotfixes white the frame out again, we can easy tip in the code under the frame, in customization and colors are bag again.

---

so colors here:

. first

. second

. third

and code (here) underneath it

...so i don't have to write down my collorset and the table-marks

(example, first color: halloween, column 3 line 5 -> replaced with code HC5 or H35, wich i enter underneath color-scheme)

I wonder how many of my Warframes will look like they melted a box of crayons and rolled around in it after this.

Anyway, this should definitely fix the "washing-out" problem I've had with quite a few of my Warframes (I'm looking at you, Hydroid).

It's all to recreate that moment when you were digging through ancient boxes of storage, and you found one of your favorite action figures from your childhood... except that some of the rubber melted off and now there are 17 year-old crayon smears all over it.

Edited by Noble_Cactus

Will this also fix the color of energy? Like in the fire color picker there is a kinda DARK DARK red almost black and it just comes out as a red in energy attacks like oberons reckoning and a just a dark red (not DARK DARK near black), also energy like on the quantum emblem or the fire stands a have a bit of white in them now when it used to be the full normal color, not sure if its just me or anyone noticed. Just wondering if this will fix these aswell

Thx de for making such a great game!:)