Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Upcoming Color Customization Fix (Planned For Hotfix 14.0.9)

[DE]Steve

Before you release that Hotfix, can please...please...add an option to remove unwanted Kubrows?

If that's something currently being worked on and may take a bit to implement, can you remove the 'Stasis Fatigue' ? Waiting 3 hrs to use my Kubrow for anything is really annoying. We already have to deal w/ DNA Integrity & Loyalty. That Cooldown is enough to not make me use the Kubrow at all.

Please fix melee energy colors. 

eiRwzcJ.jpg

The energy color on my weapon in this screenshot is one of the darkest blues in the game, yet the entire trail is white and baby blue. 

Please just revert them to the way they looked before U14, it was better in every way back then. 

Thank you!

Just wondering though: does that affect certain weapons which have an "overlay" on them? Prime weapons come to mind in terms of "lighter" overlay, but even the regular Braton has a darker overlay on it. Will all of these be fixed along?

I was wondering this same thing. I certainly hope that it brings a "normalization" to the colors across all Warframes and weapons. Those overlays can really make the colors clash.

Thank you!

Just wondering though: does that affect certain weapons which have an "overlay" on them? Prime weapons come to mind in terms of "lighter" overlay, but even the regular Braton has a darker overlay on it. Will all of these be fixed along?

I second this question. There are a whole bunch of both warframes on weapons that have overlays that can make the same colour look different depending on what it's applied to, it looks pretty bad on some and it has always bothered me.

So long as we do have some low saturated options I'm not too worried. And hey, I'm always looking for the next best purple!

(HINT: If you added an entire colour pallet of purple, I would buy it. I would buy it so hard.) 

Edited by Acos

(No metallic colors yet?) *sobs

Here was my idea for a smart way to implement them, if ever, in the future! Link

I can't wait for the better displayed colors! I've always thought that the colors didn't seem to display correctly.

Edited by EntityOmega

I can't wait to see how even more garish this makes my pink and gold frames. It will be glorious.

I too would like to see a metallic color palette, though. Bleedout warning indicators on the Kubrow would be nice, too.

Edited by MalachiteDragon