Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Upcoming Color Customization Fix (Planned For Hotfix 14.0.9)

[DE]Steve

I was bummed out at first, but with a deeper context and look at it. It seems to be the right approach, now the colours to have a wider range indeed and it can look quite good. Only downside is some reflection boost on certain textures that did look supreme on some of the warframes. But the change is nice, and it sure made a difference!

Thanks Steve. 

-Cpt

You guys should have at least held a poll to ask whether the colors should be fixed or not. Most of us prefer to have the old colors as we had all our nicely preset colors to all our stuff. Now we have to find the same color which will most probably never be found again.

R.I.P Sexy Red Color in Tenno Color Selection

Alright, right as the Red text started rolling I hatched a new Huras (which was the breed I wanted) that was White with a very faint cream colored lotus I could barely see. I was pretty upset that I finally got a lotus and I couldn't even see it.

After the update it is dark grey with a golden lotus (and it's now noticeable that it's underside is golden too). It looks so COOL! I'm so excited I don't know what to do with myself. Just want to go to sleep and wake up in 2 days and see him fully grown. I don't even care that all of my Warframes that I'd meticulously colored look black and white now. The Kubrow changes are wonderful.

Thank you.

I'm actually dissatisfied with this. :c Now my black looks way darker than how I prefer it and my once gold color is now just orange.

Edit: But the color update for kubrows is just glorious. Thats pretty much the only upside for me.

Edited by LeviathanRise

There might be some hidden textures you haven't seen yet :P

Well, turns out my kubrow is actually dust brown with very VERY faint markings of peachy-dust brown.

3blFzXN.jpg

...  The all white fur looked better.  Now it looks like a mutt. :|

Thank you for the free gift, but I must admit that this meant way more to me than colors ever could:

My Colorful Tenno,

Today we’ll be releasing a small fix to a long-standing bug with our color customization code.

...Please accept my apologies! "(...it was me)" 

...Thank you for your understanding and patience. 

-Steve

Summary: Make a mistake? Own up to it, Apologize, Find a solution, Get it fixed. 

Thanks

Wow. 

The colours really pop now. Game suddenly looks way better with a single hotfix. Great job! 

Although I do have what was formerly a cool white Kubrow now in stasis... based on the reports I am seeing, I am a little worries about what I will see when I wake the little guy up! Hopefully she will still be the arctic polar bear white that she was when she went to sleep.

ugh, was totally down for this but it kind of killed the colors on my kubrow, you cant even see his fur pattern anymore, been completely washed out, just solid black, all the undertones are gone. : /

glad you got the change through though.......

Aaah, thank you very much! Being an artist with OCD (not really), I was kinda upset at the unsaturated colors (some of them looked too similar on parts when I used different colors).

Now everything is fabulous and in HD~

Edited by ElohiAdanvdo

You said we will be getting Richer blacks, but the Tenno Color Pack is Lighter rather than darker. Was this intended? If so i'm greatly disappointed.

Did you get the Gamma color pack free in your inbox? That should contain some very dark blacks.

You guys should have at least held a poll to ask whether the colors should be fixed or not. Most of us prefer to have the old colors as we had all our nicely preset colors to all our stuff. Now we have to find the same color which will most probably never be found again.

R.I.P Sexy Red Color in Tenno Color Selection

Is your's lighter now?