Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Are Killing Ourselves (Sechura)

WilliamSXE

So, Space Confederation attack itself, as we see (on Sechura). All random players, playing on our side, damage us. Some things that we have noticed:
1) First of all, we meet players from our alliance as enemies. There's no button to play on the side of enemy.
2) Our spectres play agaist us (we see our nicknames)
3) We see that players from our alliance connect on the side of the opponents but we don't see them at mission.

So, we destroy(ed) ourselves. New system is really great! 
P.S: Some people didn't understand us correctly. We don't attack ourselves - people, who want to defend us, damage us because of a bug or system error. 

Edited by WilliamShakespear

I don't see why people support the opposite rail, FREE TAX FOR ALL ^^

People don't support them. People support us and damage by this way. In the other words how the foresaid could be explained?

Edited by WilliamShakespear

Im confused, are you saying that Space Confederation is in conflict with themselves...? Or is somebody attacking space confederation?

They are techincally damaging themself by attacking other rails as i got it. Something is FUBAR it seems.

So, Space Confederation attack itself, as we see (on Sechura). All random players, playing on our side, damage us. Some things that we have noticed:

1) First of all, we meet players from our alliance as enemies. There's no button to play on the side of enemy.

2) Our spectres play agaist us (we see our nicknames)

3) We see that players from our alliance connect on the side of the opponents but we don't see them at mission.

So, we destroy(ed) ourselves. New system is really great! 

Attacking your own Alliance/Clan rail was possible before U14 too...

I don't really like the idea of being able to launch missions against your own Clan/Alliance, but let's not pretend this is a problem unique to U14.

Edited by Hexagoros

Im confused, are you saying that Space Confederation is in conflict with themselves...? Or is somebody attacking space confederation?

I'm thinking you can't pick what side you play on and end up on the attacking side when in reality, you wanna defend your rail.

Edited by BIossome

Yeah, we recognized it too late. Now, we demobilized people and and damage decreases.

So apart from giving us a status report on your Alliance...is there a point here?

Maybe I'm missing something, but the OP is a tad on the vague side...

Edited by Hexagoros

Sounds like what you're trying to say is that conflicts are currently bugged? If so, wrong section. 

I'm rereading the posts, I 'THINK' what he's trying to say is Space Confederation players click to defend their rail, but end up on the attacking side due to server issues.

If that is the case, that's a serious, serious issue.

Edited by Hexagoros

Guys, I'm not trying to acquit our alliance. That is THE REAL PROBLEM that we attack ourselves. People try to defend us, but as a result they attack us. I suppose that you see error "The opponent is couldn't be found" as a result of all foresaid.
Now, we are trying to tell that to comunity, because our free-tax politics are made for that community. We also hope that developers will see that.

The entire new rail system is utter trash at the moment.  I like the premise, but it's a miserable failure in execution.  I'll admit the failures are mostly due to bugs, but there are a few "wow, which numpty thought of this" mechanisms as well.

I joined in on a few missions to support the Alliance.  It only took 13 tries to actually get in a match.  Once it found the match, the game hung up on the "please wait" screen.  I had to exit the game, entirely, and try all over again.  Only took 8 tries to get the next stuck "Please Wait" screen.  Exited and tried again.  Only 9 times to get the "please wait" screen, but this time it actually brought me into a game.  About 15s into it, "Lost connection to host" and me and 3 other players are sitting in a squad screen going "wtf?".  Repeat several more times and I finally got into a match.

Once in the match, I was repeatedly attacked by my own NPCs.  Between not knowing who was an actual enemy and all the ridiculous OHK mechanics, I was having trouble keeping up.  I downed a few players, only to have them pull a full 180 while bleeding out and drop false-security-me to the ground (how are they doing that?!).  

A few minutes of chaos ensued, the battle ended, and I was greeted with a Battle Results screen which indicated that we won.  Cool, right?  Wrong. I go in to support the Alliance again, only to find they dropped 1%.  Apparently winning while supporting the alliance is bad.  Go figure...

I think I'm just going to take a break from this game for a month.  Like I said, I like what they were trying to do, but their arbitrary rebalancing (read:unbalancing) and lack of testing makes this game not worth playing atm.