Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Are Killing Ourselves (Sechura)

WilliamSXE

um... So, have i been supporting the WRONG SIDE!? ... im confused.  I was trying to support the defenders....

yep, you killed the Space Confederation...nice going siberian.  so much fail, so much fail.

Edited by Hexagoros

woah, you guys are down to 9.63% O_O

Please do something.  NOW.

I don't want to lose tax free Sechura... :(

So, what can we do? When we defend ourselves, we make damage. We can do nothing. If we lose, we will come back and set a zero tax again. I hope we won't lose anyway.

use a valkyr with hysteria, the energy point gives you unlimited energy :)

I know people keep talking about Valk's Hysteria, but even though it is a problem, it gives you nowhere near the dominance offered by Ash's abilities.

With Hysteria, you need to physically chase down you're oppenents, and melee them.

All Ash has to do is aim in your general direction, press the ability button, and he fires off an auto-aimed insta-kill.

Edited by Hexagoros

I know people keep talking about Valk's Hysteria, but even though it is a problem, it gives you nowhere near the dominance offered by Ash's abilities.

With Hysteria, you need to physically chase down you're oppenents, and melee them.

All Ash has to do is aim in your general direction, press the ability button, and he fires off an auto-aimed insta-kill.

I just keep wondering why they didn't just make a few balanced presets for people to use, it would have saved us a lot of trouble.

Update: Oh god this is tight, but one more minute and you guys are safe with about 1% energy left.

Update 2: You guys did it, safe and sound, 1% left. WOW.

Edited by Cyborger1

Thanks everybody for support, guys. Now, that point is completly ours. We are waiting for developers' answering, because we know nothing specific about the problem. 
Space Confederation is always with you and we are pleased to set zero taxes for you, community ;)

Bladestorm also attacks the Power Core.

A single Ash can remove about 30% (or more, can't remember the exact amount) with one Bladestorm.

Edited by 16Bitman

From what I understand, it is irrelevant whether you choose to defend or attack a rail. Whatever the outcome, the damage is being applied to the defenders, and not the attackers.

I've been monitoring this site for 2 days now:
http://deathsnacks.com/wf/

Every single conflict on there had the defender rail health going down, but the attacking rails are all at 100% health. I assumed the site was broken, but it's not. The system is broken. Attackers simply need to deploy a rail, and any missions played for/against will always damage the defenders.

Basically, a serious and a game breaking bug. I'm surprised it went through and hasn't been noticed/fixed until now. Maybe I shouldn't be. Far too many game breaking bugs that are still pending since U14's release.

From what I understand, it is irrelevant whether you choose to defend or attack a rail. Whatever the outcome, the damage is being applied to the defenders, and not the attackers.

Every single conflict on there had the defender rail health going down, but the attacking rails are all at 100% health. I assumed the site was broken, but it's not. The system is broken. Attackers simply need to deploy a rail, and any missions played for/against will always damage the defenders.

Basically, a serious and a game breaking bug. I'm surprised it went through and hasn't been noticed/fixed until now. Maybe I shouldn't be. Far too many game breaking bugs that are still pending since U14's release.

Check the actual game, attacking Rails no longer have an HP bar.

Defending is about preventing damage to your own rail now instead of trying to attack the enemy rail.

Geeez I thought I've helped you guys, don't like pvp but as soon as I saw you were in trouble I've jumped in. Done some 30 minutes plus of fast fighting, gotten nausea afterward and had to stop. And yeah some of the mission starter failed with "No opponents" messages. Regarding to the bugs, I was always on the defensive side in the fight, does it still put damage on the defender rail? Anyway it's good that you successfully defended Sechura.

On a side note: beginning to like dark sector conflicts, except for the nausea that gives me afterward.

Wat. Defenders defend. You either need to take the rail out 100% or nothing.