Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframes The Might Make The Cut At New Content

(PSN)jboogibeats20

As of now we have a lot of frame with different elements and traits, my question is "what type of frame we can come up with that de may consider being the next new frame?" you can think as big as you want to but make sure its logically possible .

Me personally i would sudjest having a warlock frame solely focusing and on defensive and offensive projectiles. he could have one supportive skill that grants others a decent risistants against all damage types. Not good with ideas but ehh

I believe their is a list of superhero powers. Thousands of powers are listed. DE won't run out of ideas.

yeah the list is long but most wouldn't be considered for unknown reasons, i heard we aren't getting a earth type frame cause de states "it's too plain". thier ain't no telling what they would allow and don't allow

I believe their is a list of superhero powers. Thousands of powers are listed. DE won't run out of ideas.

yeah the list is long but most wouldn't be considered for unknown reasons, i heard we aren't getting a earth type frame cause de states "it's too plain". thier ain't no telling what they would allow and don't allow

Yes Typhus should be next, but I hope they do not ruin his appearance like Zephyr, no offence.

yeah ikr, but knowing de they would most likely change up his appearance for some dumb reason