Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Illuminated Knights Now Recruiting No Clan Tax All Labs All Research Done

Tails5050

Hello I am the leader of Illuminated Knights we currently have twenty members just like the title says all Labs with all research . We have Dueling Rooms and the Obstacle Course. We are looking for any kind of player noob or pro. Most of the time there will be someone on.This is a small clan so you will have a say in anything that goes on. Our clan emblem is below. We did have a page on Find a Ghost Clan and it was a Hot Topic take that how you wish. If you have any questions just ask. We do host events for the clan occasionally. We post dates for the events on our steam page along with any kind of thing we would vote on.

ILLUMINATE THE PATH FOR FUTURE TENNO

54zw1u.jpg                 bgtq37.png

PLAY A ROLE OF IMPORTANCE         2i7xq82.jpg

UNLOCK HIDDEN POTENTIAL

2nqxiz7.jpg

If you would like to join just ask. We are CDT time zone (it doesn't matter too much). We have a rank system that is modified ask if you want to know about the ranks.              

Hope you can join us 

-Tails5050

Edited by Tails5050

Thank you. We don't want to get into the solar rail stuff it seems like a waste really only reason we would is to make sure the rates for tributes are low.

Edit: this was before we had the Orokin lab but we now have it still don't use it but we have it.

Edited by Tails5050

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Friend request sent needed a bump recruiting again.

Hope you join

-Tails5050

• 4 weeks later...

Just gave this page a new look and updated some of the info hope you guys like the look and want to join we will be glad to have you.

-Tails5050

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so yes I'll send a invite to macindah and arturia  and the answer to your question smoking no we don't have a team speak several of us have skype and mics but if we do voice group chat its on steam.Hope I helped and hope to see you soon.

-Tails5050

• 3 months later...

Um I am no longer the actual leader of this clan but I know the guy who is I will tell him you asked to join he has kind of taken over the clan after a incident but yeah I'll tell him. I will inform you however that the page is out of date for sure but if your looking for a dojo and a fairly small clan then it should be fine.

Edited by Tails5050