Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will The Stalker Get A Kubrow?

GunBladeSlash

If you think about it stalker was an orokin guardian so that means he was around when the original orokin kubrows were around  so it would make sense if he had a raska kubrow atleast. Unless only higher up orokin guards where allowed to have kubrows, either way if the stalker had a pet kubrow named ​*NEMESIS*  I think would fit the lore perfectly and his would also be an original kubrow instead of the clones we have so what do you guys think will he get one?

on one hand, his fanaticism towards the orokin would make it so having one would make sense, but at the same time it just wouldn't fit his MO to resort to brute force with a kubrow. he's more the precision type and probably wouldn't want anything else orokin to get destroyed by the tenno as well

I'd rather the Stalker have a sentinel. But he shouldn't have either, nor should he have had one during the Orokin era, because... wait for it...

He's Not A Tenno.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

I'd rather the Stalker have a sentinel. But he shouldn't have either, nor should he have had one during the Orokin era, because... wait for it...

He's Not A Tenno.

kubrows are not exclusive to tenno the lore says wait for it.......

OROKIN PETS. but sentinels are so it would make more sense for him to have a kubrow

kubrows are not exclusive to tenno the lore says wait for it.......

OROKIN PETS. but sentinels are so it would make more sense for him to have a kubrow

Didn't it say they were modified for the Tenno? Ah yes, it does. It's the Tenno who adapted the strains for combat purposes.