Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Permanent Kubrow

shaun10656

Why aren't our kubrow permanent we have to constantly keep his dna in check and loyalty and if one of those goes to zero its dead or gone I put a gold potato in mine so that's a waste if my kubrow dies. This also means our kubrows are unstable creatures who need constant care to stay alive so we buy the stabilizers to extend their life which is temporary solution couldn't the shots be spread out a lot more then a couple shots a month or after a certain amount of shots they wont be unstable so we can rest a little bit easier. I compare a kubrow to a dogs.they both have been around for along time loyal to their owners require check ups to be healthy but the difference is that dogs wont abandon their owner no matter what but kubrows will and dogs get a yearly check up and a couple of years for shots but kubrows need them every month. I could be wrong about kubrows does 1 shot bring them back to 100 health? what do u think

l totally agree with you!, is true that we can put them into hibernation!,  but its annoying to do that everytime i go  out... thats why i dont own a real pet i really dont have the time...  it would be ok if we culd do it once per month.. but not daily...

I'm not sure though but i think we can put Orokin reactors in them... i wonder what happens with our reactors when the space dogs die...

You can give your Kubrow a reactor.

As far as the shots, OP, one of those DNA stabilizers replenishes 40% of your Kubrow's health.

Edited by -Himari-

The "unstable creatures" angle has been expressed many times. But something tells me the kubrow won't just up and poof when it reaches 0 on both of those things, it may just start the quest to get rid of your kubrow.

Gone.

Honestly I find the DNA and Loyalty upkeep lame. Loyalty or DNA by itself would be enough.

I agree as well. Loyalty makes the most sense rather than DNA. Maybe have the DNA as a stat that lowers when we scramble their DNA for the color customization, or genetic imprinting. Not something we have to check on every two days.

it would be nice if there was some add on we could get for the incubator that automatically puts your kubrow into stasis when they hit -80% health, giving us a last chance to heal them back up if we're unable to play for an extended time

Gone.

Honestly I find the DNA and Loyalty upkeep lame. Loyalty or DNA by itself would be enough.

We need the way to get rid off our surplus Kubrows also. I dont mind throwing them out of air locks, releasing them into the wild, giving them to players, slaughtering them, giving them to Vor. etc.

Option to remove them from our inventory is a must have.

Dead = stays dead = BS

I'm okay with the fact that if you get them killed too often they die for good. I can handle that. I just have to play smarter.

However I am not so okay with how they decay over time. I'm not interested in having a Tamagochi built into my TPS. 

I'm okay with the fact that if you get them killed too often they die for good. I can handle that. I just have to play smarter.

However I am not so okay with how they decay over time. I'm not interested in having a Tamagochi built into my TPS. 

(Warning: Internet sarcasm ahead) What's wrong with not playing for 10 days then coming back to your reactored kubrow being gone?

I'm still wondering where this permadeath thing is coming since not enough time has even happened for the people who rushed their kubrows to have perma-died yet. I don't recall DE ever saying they will die permanently but I haven't been watching too many livestreams as of late.

(Warning: Internet sarcasm ahead) What's wrong with not playing for 10 days then coming back to your reactored kubrow being gone?

I'm still wondering where this permadeath thing is coming since not enough time has even happened for the people who rushed their kubrows to have perma-died yet. I don't recall DE ever saying they will die permanently but I haven't been watching too many livestreams as of late.

If you drag your Kubrow into combat and he keeps getting killed it will wear him down extremely fast. People who've lost their Kubrow at this point have lost them because they died in the Grinding process.

If you drag your Kubrow into combat and he keeps getting killed it will wear him down extremely fast. People who've lost their Kubrow at this point have lost them because they died in the Grinding process.

That affects DNA integrity too? I thought only loyalty went down upon death. My kubrow has died many times and its DNA integrity only ever goes down during the daily cycle.

That affects DNA integrity too? I thought only loyalty went down upon death. My kubrow has died many times and its DNA integrity only ever goes down during the daily cycle.

I think so. I dunno. I haven't really made a habit of getting my buddy killed.

^This

Its something i really don´t wan´t in this game, babysiting pixels ain´t for me.

I think so. I dunno. I haven't really made a habit of getting my buddy killed.

Well I haven't either, but like sentinels since U14, Kubrows just kind of die, randomly, often, and instantly with no bleed out. Before anyone says anything, yes I'm using maxed life link mod. He isn't bleeding out so fast I don't notice. He just dies. My loyalty tanked to -100% damage in a day and my DNA integrity was just fine. But I just realized I was completely ignoring the imprints that lower integrity in my calculations. Those are 40% per aren't they?

Well I haven't either, but like sentinels since U14, Kubrows just kind of die, randomly, often, and instantly with no bleed out. Before anyone says anything, yes I'm using maxed life link mod. He isn't bleeding out so fast I don't notice. He just dies. My loyalty tanked to -100% damage in a day and my DNA integrity was just fine. But I just realized I was completely ignoring the imprints that lower integrity in my calculations. Those are 40% per aren't they?

I've had the same thing go down with my Kubrow. No bleedout, just dead. It's only happened once though. I decided it wasn't safe to use him if I couldn't pick out the cause of what killed him so fast.

I was thinking of posting this like 2 days ago because of the kubrow 3 second bleed out but the mod fixed that but when my kubrow dies because shes somewhere else im not she only looses loyalty I hate I can only restore 20 3 times a day they need kubrow treats that give loyalty and dna stabilize