Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Permanent Kubrow

shaun10656

The lack of bleed-out was a bug, they added that functionality in one of the hot-fixes. As far as the DNA stability reaching 0%, I'll check back with you guys in 10 days. I've got a Kubrow that just hatched, and it's the same breed as one I've already got, so I'll let it wither and tell you what happens.

The lack of bleed-out was a bug, they added that functionality in one of the hot-fixes. As far as the DNA stability reaching 0%, I'll check back with you guys in 10 days. I've got a Kubrow that just hatched, and it's the same breed as one I've already got, so I'll let it wither and tell you what happens.

No need for that, if you bothered to read General Discussion.  A fellow reddit user managed to dig up some Lotus dialogue that would entail quite well the death of your Kubrow as a result of stabilizer deprivation.

Kubrows can and will die if not fed properly with Dna Stabilizers.

"/Lotus/Language/Menu/ToxicityEffectFeedback1": "|PET_NAME| is malnourished and dying.""/Lotus/Language/Menu/ToxicityDeathMessageContent": "|PET_NAME| has died due a breakdown in its DNA sequence.""/Lotus/Language/Menu/ToxicityDeathMessageSubject": "Your kubrow has died."

In all honesty. They should be treated as the sentinels/warframes are. You get them, you use them, and that's that. They shouldn't be such a credit/plat pit. You work hard to get what you want in a kubrow, potato it thinking you'll have it for a long time. Then blam it could be dead, and you lose it all. I take really good care of my kubrows but I don't like having to grind and grind to keep the darn thing permanently. If I wanted a "Neo pet" I would have just downloaded it on my phone.

DNA Stability is better manageable than Loyality.

Loyality means you can bring your Kubrow to a maximum of 3 missions a day, given that it doesn't die. I don't know if your Kubrow is lost on -100% Loyalty as well or if it just deals no more damage though. A Kubrows death costs 20% extra loyalty, each mission is 20%.

DNA Stability ONLY degrades over time. Currently you have to make 5.555cr a day to pay for the upkeep. This shouldn't be any problem and if you leave for a while you can put them into Stasis.

Loyalty however limits the amount of missions you can play, effectively making the cost of a mission with your Kubrow in between 1851cr to 3703cr per mission (depending on if your Kubrow died).

Not to mention it's just no fun being limitted to a maximum of three runs with your Kubrow per day.

Why aren't our kubrow permanent we have to constantly keep his dna in check and loyalty and if one of those goes to zero......

because F2P game and ££/$$, DE gotta earn their wages, encourages all the WOW Hunter wannabe's to spend some cash on their poke'dog.