Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Public Farmer Flaming

FloraGreen

I was farming for kubrow eggs and was just destroying the dens, one player joined who was farming for kubrow mods. He told me that he would report me and whished that i would "die from cancer" and called me "a bich" for just destroying 2 kubrow dens.

I thought you could play anyway you wanted (with normal respect for other players ofcause) in the public mode. If people want to play the waiting game in front of the kubrow dens make it an Invite only game and go to the Recruiting chat (just an idea "Hosting Kubrow mod farming").

I was farming for kubrow eggs and was just destroying the dens, one player joined who was farming for kubrow mods. He told me that he would report me and whished that i would "die from cancer" and called me "a bich" for just destroying 2 kubrow dens.

I thought you could play anyway you wanted (with normal respect for other players ofcause) in the public mode. If people want to play the waiting game in front of the kubrow dens make it an Invite only game and go to the Recruiting chat (just an idea "Hosting Kubrow mod farming").

I believe the Kubrows don't even spawn for that long anymore, so the 'waiting game' is for nothing now.

He should be so mean, no question about it, but can't you realy wait 1min per dens. It would be like 3min max per missions. And to be honnest once you get the kubrow egg you will need those mods anyway so why not just get the mods while you are farming for the egg?

EDIT: Sorry I made a typo error I "meant shouldn't"

Edited by AtomFailure

He should be so mean, no question about it, but can't you realy wait 1min per dens. It would be like 3min max per missions. And to be honnest once you get the kubrow egg you will need those mods anyway so why not just get the mods while you are farming for the egg?

Are you actually promoting abusive actions towards other plays on a public forum? Lol.

I got all mods needed. and i do not want to just stand and wait til one guy have farmed kubrows.

Going a little off topic here...

Lots of people think that Feral Kubrow will spawn infinitly. While the wiki on this states: "Kubrows are spawned from Dens in groups of 1-4 and often will spawn indefinitely." I tested this and they always stopped spawning after around less than 15 (per den). It might be that they keep spawning, but the time for them to do again would go over 3 minutes. In general waiting for dens to spawn again takes more time than finishing it up and starting the mission.

And people should either solo it or organize a party so that the goal matches.

Anyone flaming you for doing something that isn't hindering the progress of the mission is acting way out of line. More so if they connected to your mission.