Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.9

[DE]Rebecca

DE, could you make a reusable DNA Stabilizer blueprint? I really hate having to put my Poochyena in stasis for a while and then seeing him die right after.

RIP POOCHYENA

2014-??????WHYISHEBACK?????

Edited by IamYurHuzband

Woah, that's a lot of fixes. Yay DE guys (and gals) :D

-----

My 13 Mirage/20 Carrier is showing up as unranked/30 in Dojo.

Not sure what's up.

When in dojo, context menu in chat only offers 'close tab'.

Can provide screenies, if you feel they'll add something.

Interestingly, in .0.7, I had a similar thing chatting with a player, but got all the options after he got the _1 bug (due to disconnect/reconnect before previous IRC presence timed out).

-----

Codex

There are 2 Burst Laser entries, and the Prime.

Again, not sure what's up.

Codex

CMwYYrC.jpg

Maxed

Ozhp509.jpg

Unranked

yEYEdIp.jpg

-----

Mapping

Crate spawning in a wall in Grineer Galleon tileset.

The room behind the (broken) fan, after the -,- room with the zipline on the right end, pipes on the left; and climbs on either end.

30JTMqQ.jpg

Carrier was busily shooting at the ground.

Might've been something underground, but I got no damage popups when using Angstrum/Disco Inferno.

On the other hand, there was a Charger wailing on the pod, so *shrug*?

h8JDxT5.jpg

Umm, this is totally broken. Let me give you the defend the rail break down. Even more so that you get more mods unlocked in the first 2 minutes. 

1. Vauban - Bastille Max Stretch, Maxed Overextended

2. Frost - Globe (any size)

End result: Rage quit from the attackers. 

After 5 minutes of being spawn raped. Essentially, spawning no damage, but still will get caught in the net or eventually coming out of no damage mode after trying to get to the rim of the oversized bastille to find another one overlapping the first.

PvP is broken. Always has and al...... Wait, I can't back that up.

DE stop playing with clan and alliance rails that put so much time and effort in sustaining in the Dark Sector. 

REMOVE THIS MODE TO CONCLAVE!

Volunteer "Beta" players in a vacuum(not live) and test this mode till it is right and ready. 

Admit that it is not done and remove it. 

From all of the Warframe devoted fans, proud clans and alliances. We are reaching out to you DE.

I only see that most of my warframes are turned to be some s... nvm, due to the color fix.
And the iron skin of Rhion P?
Well... this matter seems to be rather unimportant I guess, comparing with the "color tweak".

And besides the fix of new game mode, how about the Vault bugs? Hardly would I believe that it shall be fix soon, since there are still so many ANCIENT bug along with U9...
But who cares? New Stuff comin' soon! New hotfix comin' soon!

And not one thinks the limitation of interacting increase Loyal of Kubrow is weird, even I have heard some Kubrow owner got these puppy dramaticly decrease on the Loyal part, DE group and some founder still care not.

(Yet the RNG of Kubrow color was such easily removed?)

Well, thanks for the fixes still, and godspeed, DE.

(I hardly will reply or check back here, so if sb wanna argue, I must say sorry, I might not see that ever.)

Dear DE,

Thank you for royally @(*()$ up the colour designs I worked very hard to perfect and was in love with. Now all my frames are a putrid overly-dark and/or saturated muck that seems unfixable because none of my colours I used before are as saturated and these colours now, and NO, the single low-gamma colour pack does NOT help.

Why couldn't it be made an option? Why isn't there a slider adjustment for this? Why do we HAVE to switch to the new high-gamma colours? It wrecked all of my frames.

Sincerely,

Saso

Umm, this is totally broken. Let me give you the defend the rail break down. Even more so that you get more mods unlocked in the first 2 minutes. 

After 5 minutes of being spawn raped. Essentially, spawning no damage, but still will get caught in the net or eventually coming out of no damage mode after trying to get to the rim of the oversized bastille to find another one overlapping the first.

DE stop playing with clan and alliance rails that put so much time and effort in sustaining in the Dark Sector. 

Volunteer "Beta" players in a vacuum(not live) and test this mode till it is right and ready. 

From all of the Warframe devoted fans, proud clans and alliances. We are reaching out to you DE.

wat. I rather like the new pvp mode, i was playing it for the first time today and i thought it was a ton of fun. and im a decently devoted fan so :P

Dear DE,

Thank you for royally @(*()$ up the colour designs I worked very hard to perfect and was in love with. Now all my frames are a putrid overly-dark and/or saturated muck that seems unfixable because none of my colours I used before are as saturated and these colours now, and NO, the single low-gamma colour pack does NOT help.

Why couldn't it be made an option? Why isn't there a slider adjustment for this? Why do we HAVE to switch to the new high-gamma colours? It wrecked all of my frames.

Sincerely,

Saso

I'll just copy and paste...

Then change them. I mean really it isn't hard.

I went through every single one of my warframes. Some look perfectly fine - even better than before - while others' colors looked too dark or too off. Guess what I did? I picked the same color, only not as dark or not as vibrant. Bam, everything looks perfect again.

Each and every one of the color pickers have multiple gradients for their colors. Just change the gradient you picked and you're fine.

PvP on the rails just plain sucks.  Please remove it from dark sectors.  It is still suffering for major balance issues, and also why would you force PvP on us in an area of the game that has been PvE up to now.  I could see the current Dark sectors mode working FAR better as PvE if they buffed the enemies a bunch.  Please keep PvP seperate from the rest of the game, this is a PvE game at heart and should be left that way.  Play around with or modify conclave if you want to change the PvP experience.

For Dark sectors competitive PvE fits much better, and I feel it would have a lot more potential for a fun experience that what we got with u14. 

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

OK, so I log back into the ship and fine nothing wrong with my kubrow, good Ol MiniClimax is just chilling and Good Ol Zangetsu is (literally) chilling in his comfy stasis chamber.

When I looked at my kubrow, I found that I had 2 extra Stasis chambers in addition to the stasis chambers I had started with.

ylQhfTN.jpg

I never spent any plat on the stasis chambers. I hadn't seen anything about stasis chambers in the patch notes so odds are I got these 2 extra stasis chambers from a bug. 

Edited by Climaxstriker