Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.9

[DE]Rebecca

Would be nice if they could fix the issue in a somewhat timely manner, and i know it can take awhile to do so sometimes, but i first logged on this morning at around 10:00am EST and it is now 5:50 pm and i am still having all the same issues, Freezes, Kicked off, Lockups when finishing the Mission that i did manage to get lucky enough to play so i can claim my Mission Rewards cause i have to close out the Game.

Sorry if i Mis-Posted this in the Wrong Spot but i wasnt realy sure where to put it since i tried to do a Crash Report and it told me that Cannot Connect To The Reoprt Servers. LOL

Not sure what to do since the 4 hour break i took in hopes that they might fix the issue was clearly a mistake.

Why!?

*bursting in pure rage and hatred

Don't you have anything better to do than ruining one of the few things that are actually working?

You don't fix:

- Eternally glitching quest system

- The pattern scrambler

- God only knows how awful RNG.

- Overall stability, that make your game crash every hour or so

- Connection issues

You do ruin:

- warframe design (Hydroid, Zephyr, Mirage) and coloring (14.0.9)

- warframes (Frost, Trinity)

- weapons (Lanka, Brakk)

ioWBRdq.jpg

Now you see im so glad someone is at least bringing up this issue. Me and my friend run trinity and frost as they are our favorites as far as the style of the warframe. These warframes though are now so eternally #*($%%@ as far as balancing that they really are not a real choice when choosing a warframe as they now suck @$$. I said this in anouther post but I was playing the game and watching others play with warframes and builds I havent used before to see if I would like to play them when I have the ability to. I came across Mirage, every game I see her used there is no way to lose that mission she can basically solo anything I see and then you look at my character and I have to sit in cover or behind a door and wait out my shields to recharge, then shoot, then move, then cast a power to help a friend. But Mirage, mirage never has to blink. Then I watch some rhinos run around, this one guy went the entire match without taking a single hit point of damage until he hit himself with an explosive bolt. Now I realize this may be what these characters are made for but then you look at trinity and without taking advantage of EV when my shields are reliable enough to comeout of cover I cant do my support 24/7 like rhino can tank 24/7 without the help of trinity for power and same with mirage being  able to kill  anything with the 4 dupes of her, without needing any energy help. This makes trinity useless until that one ally that isnt looking lets his health drop low enough to possibly go down.The devs have really screwed S#&$ up now I mean the game was before the update stable and appealing to play.

I can say i wont be playing until at least most of this is fixed but seriously why ruin the things that made the game appealing?

Edited by LokziiSeIilah

I apologize for the sorely lacking report:

Mirage's HoM clones do not shoot reliably.

Same weapon (Angstrum), same frame (duh. Energy Siphon (5/5), HoM (3/3), Narrow Minded (6/10), Streamline (4/5), Fleeting (4/5), Eclipse (3/3), blank, Blind Rage (5/10)), same loadouts.

It's an 'either or' rather than a 'this shot yes, this shot no'.

Both as Host and Client.

Not affected by Eclipse running or not, as far as I can tell.

Spending a revive appears to 'fix' the clones not shooting.

No idea what to look at to try and narrow it further.

Back again, altough this time I have found what was causing the size issue with my Sahasa Kubrow, the Finisher move makes the Kubrow grow so that the kill animation can be played properly, however they don't return to their normal size afterwards.

So for the rest of the game I'm running around with a Kubrow twice my warframes size.

The finisher animation that is used needs to be tweaked or fixed as a kubrow that just grows large enough to kill a Grineer and then shrinks back down seems pretty unnatural... comical too of course, but unnantural.

Hi DE,

appreciate the prompt patches,

before update 14, we used to be able to "multi climb" some building by pressing ctrl, now it is unable to... is it on deliberate? or its a buggy? thanks!

Now you see im so glad someone is at least bringing up this issue. Me and my friend run trinity and frost as they are our favorites as far as the style of the warframe. These warframes though are now so eternally #*($%%@ as far as balancing that they really are not a real choice when choosing a warframe as they now suck @$$. I said this in anouther post but I was playing the game and watching others play with warframes and builds I havent used before to see if I would like to play them when I have the ability to. I came across Mirage, every game I see her used there is no way to lose that mission she can basically solo anything I see and then you look at my character and I have to sit in cover or behind a door and wait out my shields to recharge, then shoot, then move, then cast a power to help a friend. But Mirage, mirage never has to blink. Then I watch some rhinos run around, this one guy went the entire match without taking a single hit point of damage until he hit himself with an explosive bolt. Now I realize this may be what these characters are made for but then you look at trinity and without taking advantage of EV when my shields are reliable enough to comeout of cover I cant do my support 24/7 like rhino can tank 24/7 without the help of trinity for power and same with mirage being  able to kill  anything with the 4 dupes of her, without needing any energy help. This makes trinity useless until that one ally that isnt looking lets his health drop low enough to possibly go down.The devs have really screwed S#&$ up now I mean the game was before the update stable and appealing to play.

I can say i wont be playing until at least most of this is fixed but seriously why ruin the things that made the game appealing?

I main Trinity, and you're ridiculously wrong. Both of you are wrong.

Trinity and Frost aren't overpowered anymore, but they still do their job. I was overjoyed to know my main warframe isn't an overpowered invincibility butt sloot. I use the Meridian Helmet now, with a 60% Fleeting Expertise and 25% Streamline. The -5% from the Meridian Helmet isn't additive, so I had to add 10% more PE instead of 5%. I also don't use any Power Duration mods, and I mix that with Natural Talent. I can cast my Blessing a LOT. I don't use Flow because it's absolute garbage. (not actually giving energy, but letting you hold more(not to mention it's Trinity, so she can just keep Energy Vampire up)) Frost's bubbles have an invincibility phase, so they can't even take damage for at LEAST 4 seconds. And if you REALLY want his bubbles to last a long time, use the Squall Helmet with Focus and Steel Fiber. Put on some Power Duration to top it off. Use Fleeting Expertise with frost, as it will allow for more invincibility with his Globes.

Here is how:

Bubble Duration 10 sec:

4 sec Invincibility

6 sec Vulnurable

Bubble Duration 5 sec:

4 sec invincibility

1 sec Vulnerable

As for the other things the guy you quoted said, he's right about all the technical stuff. But he can't just say the Warframe designs are bad, as that IS an opinion.

But yeah, there's that.

DOJO INVITE: no invite option when pulling up context menu on player's name

STEPS to REPRODUCE:

1. relog

2. go directly to dojo

3. pull up a talk tab with someone

4. right-click on that person's name

2qdyhib.jpg

I still dont like the fact that Volatile Runners explode on death unless killed with melee or specific weapons. Infested Def missions are now harder than b4, and the explosion radius is too big, it dmgs my sentinel even tho it didnt dmg me. U14, not wut i was expecting

MISSION SUMMARY: cannot scroll using the mouse wheel on mods and loot area

STEPS to REPRODUCE:

1. get into a mission

2. loot stuff

3. pull up the mission summary dialog

4. mouse-over to the loot list (mods and rewards) and try to use your mouse wheel for scrolling

trinity's invulnerability was OP and it had to go, but valkyr's invulnerability is no problem and it does not affect "balancing" of this game at all

and the fact that one valkyr can solo dark sector conflict against 4 defending  players with out losing even one of 20 lives is a totally irrelevant detail...

MISSION SUMMARY: cannot scroll using the mouse wheel on mods and loot area

STEPS to REPRODUCE:

1. get into a mission

2. loot stuff

3. pull up the mission summary dialog

4. mouse-over to the loot list (mods and rewards) and try to use your mouse wheel for scrolling

please disregard. this issue is non-existent.

Not sure if this is an issue or not, likely not.

Cannot seem to create a genetic imprint for a Huras Kubrow.  80% Health, 100% Loyalty, out of Stasis.

Logged in, walked to the incubator, tabbed to Genetic Tools, "Create Imprint", and "Yes."  Nothing happens as a result, and no imprint is being made.  Relogging does not fix the problem.