Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.9

[DE]Rebecca

hey DE one big huge thing that U14 messed up is spawn rates in survivals many speaking the VOID pls fix this soon got a lot of T4 survivals to run and cant because it is so hard to run them with the lack of air. 

Additions:

• Added in settings for ‘Invite’ reception preferences. This setting allows you to choose from whom you receive game invites: All Players, Friends Only, or None.

I don't usually reply to Hotfixes, but when I do...its this one ^

Very, very nice job on the colors.  I was afraid they'd be too saturated but this is a very tasteful change.  I've gone through my frames and made some minor modifications but nothing drastic.  A very few had to have most or all of their colors lightened up a bit but I was able to find a suitable color for all of them to compensate for the change.  And they definitely look hella better than they did before.

Color me impressed.

Of course these other changes look great as well.  Still waiting on a way to dismiss kubrows and conveniently free up stasis slots. ;)

"Partially fixed random disconnects at end of mission, efforts ongoing!" - Oddly enough just finished a 25min T3 survival when the hotfix rolled in and got the dreaded "Could not update account information, progress not saved!"

Oh well, I appreciate the updates regardless.

Is there any chance I could rename my female Raksa kubrow?  I named her Snowflake because she was pure white, but now she's more cobalt or slate, and Snowflake doesn't fit that.  I'd name her...uh...hmm...this is hard...I can't think of any names for a female navy blue kubrow.

Great just wanted to ask about few things but i see them fixed here, waiting for more improvemnts!

Cores not showing right in inventory, i have 1,4 k cores but in core inventory i see 300+ and i not see my rank 9 and 8 cores i had few before.

Edited by drunkpunk222

azfiJcU.png

Ninja'd

Edit:

THANK YOU!

tumblr_n9aoho0CZZ1r75g0ko1_500.jpg

tumblr_n9aoho0CZZ1r75g0ko2_500.jpg

Now time to spend the next 30 minutes fixing all 23 of my frames.....

Edit2: I approve of this change and most of my frames look much richer, some flat out better than before (after a minor adjustment). Colours are now much more varied and easily to distinguish. Thank you.

hah FAIIIIL