Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.9

[DE]Rebecca

Kinda looked at my Kubrow. Kinda saw that he went from a light colored chocolate buff ball.. into well.. I just.. I can't put my finger on it, but I simply just don't like how he looks now.

What he looked like before:

EetV9f6.jpg

What he looks like now.

ua39FN2.jpg

It kind of irks me even more since I spent quite a bit of platinum, aiming for a Black/White Kubrow, then ending up with my chocolate puff ball you see now, then having the color change again.. My feelings are quite conflicted right now.

We still need the Invite (Hosting missions and inviting a squad of players) process to be changed so that the mission doesn't auto-start. Please remove the "vote" option (invitees should be able to accept the mission, but not "vote" to start it - the Host should be the only one who can actually start the mission). Very wasteful and frustrating to have missions just auto-start as you are waiting for someone to change load-out....

this!  only give the other players a button for ready. let the host choose and click start for a 5s countdown

This change is HUUUUUUGE :o

And its on the list, just like any small tweek.

This wont stop door/hallway heroes, but it's a good news since all the squad shall win xp now.

Hate to burst your bubble, but that's listed as a dark sector change, not a normal game change. ^^;

Okay here are some color differances for the update for the energy look at the energy alone please.

These are all the same selected color

before update Look AT THE SWORD!!! :http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/37470479032871289/F529FDBF8C754DBF8E4F47C6C6DB238E2246C80A/

These tree are after the update

CLASSIC SATURATION: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/32967403458776053/068AE396E4E6F5865B4DAA9FC892304A132ADA50/

GAMMA:: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/32967403458773189/EC5DECC39C4A2E2C1287C61F9249EF098842D776/

and CLASSIC : http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/32967403458768412/3A5215D6EEEDB57B3C210A6E0FB1FA7CAFED3465/

You have to change the values back for the energy Colors. I believe the saturation is TOO high.

Seems like the incoming damage is actually INCREASED rather than decreased.  Just tried to do a quick void run and literally got 3-shot by a moa.  So much for playing warframe for the rest of the night.

The damage change is a DS/Conclave change (at least it's in that section), not a general game change.

Nice update... lost all my aditional kubrow stasis chambers that I have purchased. Not to mention platinum wasted on color pallettes which do not look anything of the way I had hoped. All my warframes and weapons which I have customised look like trash now. I really dislike this, there is no method of recreating my previous color sets and everything seem ugly now.

a few new bugs a found while fighting ruk where rhinos stomp now permalocks him in place , as well as ruk being able to 1 shot max level kubrows . before people ask if it was just the kubrow being weak , it was a kubrow with 225 shields, 1284 health and 734 armor. he was able to one shot him about 3 times in a row for really no reason

Edited by Darkwolfg

Huh, so apparently my Kubrow puppy had a blue stripe going from his underbelly to his chest and little blue rings around his ankles. Kinda want to see what my other two adults actually look like now but I have to wait until this one matures and then wait even more to take them out of stasis.

Nooooooooooooo  me Dog  is GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hate color 

me  dog  a perfect  white   now   is GREEN!!!!!!!!!!

WTF.     

me  new  pet   is  Shrek 

:(

Edited by Juank0o

I do not like this color fix. the colors of pretty much all of my frames has been f**ked to hell and back. PRetty much all of my frames suffer from this, and none of them look as good as they once did only with the exception of the one that's black and white.

And my Sentinals look even worse, the color is way too saturated now, and I can't even find the right colors in any of the color packs to get it back to what it was.

Then change them. I mean really it isn't hard.

I went through every single one of my warframes. Some look perfectly fine - even better than before - while others' colors looked too dark or too off. Guess what I did? I picked the same color, only not as dark or not as vibrant. Bam, everything looks perfect again.

Each and every one of the color pickers have multiple gradients for their colors. Just change the gradient you picked and you're fine.

... Again, while I am very happy for the other fixes, I'm still waiting for my arsenal to be available. I can't complete Howl of the Kubrow because I can't use my lil' buddy in missions OR change my equipment. It's been more than a week already, which forces me to keep him on stasis all the time. I'm losing virtually all the new aspects of the game because of that.

I know that you guys are doing your best to fix all the bugs, but it's pretty frustrating even so.