Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.9

[DE]Rebecca

Why!?

*bursting in pure rage and hatred

Don't you have anything better to do than ruining one of the few things that are actually working?

You don't fix:

- Eternally glitching quest system

- The pattern scrambler

- God only knows how awful RNG.

- Overall stability, that make your game crash every hour or so

- Connection issues

You do ruin:

- warframe design (Hydroid, Zephyr, Mirage) and coloring (14.0.9)

- warframes (Frost, Trinity)

- weapons (Lanka, Brakk)

ioWBRdq.jpg

Hey man chill.

If your eyes are showing as good as mine, then colors got a lot better in second screen...

I like that DE thinks what they've done to Dark Sectors makes them more visible. The big issue is that you have to physically go to each planet anyways to find out if a conflict is going on. All you guys did was make the tile a different color. I'm not saying there should be Michael Bay-style explosions everywhere, but a little marker on the overall star chart would be nice. You know, kinda like you've already got in place for Invasions and Alerts...

I get disconnected from every mission, except when I play alone, I think is a problem with my internet, but still, will you fix the bug on the animation of the Serro? I really like that weapon and it keeps bugged e_e

I did buy multiple colorpallets but I fail to see how they are useless.

Did you go through every color and tried to match them to your design?

Because people have a point when saying that colors are not displayed correctly. Because they are not. So before taking a single look at you Frames, noticing that they look S#&$ and then NOT changing a thing but complaining on the forums I suggest at least trying to make something good out of the new colorful, gammacorrected mess that are the pallets.

Also, yes colors are subjective! So it might look S#&$ in your eyes but awesome for someone else. Just roll with it. You will find that not everything is horrible. I just had to change colorpatterns for about 9 Frames and they look awesome again! Even with the 'oh so horrible' changes!

SMH. Of course I wouldn't have come to the conclusion that some of the packs ended up being useless if I didn't even try to find an alternative. Believe me, as much as I love playing the game, I wouldn't be here if I was able to tolerate this, so stop lecturing me how to make the most out of it.

Like I said, this aspect will always be subjective, and I also happen to be very specific. I respect your opinion and I have no problem with you liking this change, but you shouldn't really be imposing to those who don't.

Then change them. I mean really it isn't hard.

I went through every single one of my warframes. Some look perfectly fine - even better than before - while others' colors looked too dark or too off. Guess what I did? I picked the same color, only not as dark or not as vibrant. Bam, everything looks perfect again.

Each and every one of the color pickers have multiple gradients for their colors. Just change the gradient you picked and you're fine.

what are gradients again?

Kubrow Changes & Fixes:

• Fixed Kubrow size/appearance discrepancies on Client in sessions.

Finally got to run with my Kubrow, while I don't like the new colors much it is a fun companion. However she still changes size from reaching my Rhinos waist at first to suddenly grow into nearly being bigger than that very same frame, heck I could use her as a full-fledged mount, just give me a saddle and a lance, I can trample the Grineer while impaling them. And all in the same mission, creepy.

"why can't i get any help"

i got the Aquire the incubator segment part ,  the incubator is on and working my kubrow is big and all , but my navigation is still telling me to get the incubator part and i alredy did that whats up can some one plz fix this PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ   :(

I thank DE for giving us something nice and free BUT - I want to keep the dark 'greasy' saturated color I like it. It looks so sleak and predatory. I dont really like the Desaturated color pallets (My tenno pallet is also now very 'drab' sadly)  It just dosent feel right

Oh, forgot to mention: since you dish out so many patches, next patch, please remove every single instance of energy leech and energy nullifyier effects. Thanks, it would be about time.

Yes, energy leech opponents make the game harder - but not challenging. Challenge is something you can beat with skill. An enemy removing your energy reserves with plain appearing in the next room is not challenging - it's plain ol' annoying.

And for my birthday I would like a red bicycle, pink shorts and a waypoint for our dying kubrows. Damn annoying that I only notice he died minutes after I would have a chance to save him...

Edited by K_Shiro