Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.9

[DE]Rebecca

• Increased knockdown recovery speed for all frames in PvP Dark Sector conflicts (and Conclaves).

It's nice and all but honestly it feels weird that you can't do a thing but trying to get up. I can't believe a "ninja" is incapable of rolling on the floor, do a roundkick to sweep enemies off their feet (and jump up from that move), kick the enemy away, plain ol' shoot while on the ground, etc. etc. etc.

I find it strange that we get all that extra content but not those that are actually missing from the game and would be otherwise logical. I admit this isn't as visually bada*s as a personal ship and a horse-sized dog(?) pet but I for one would gladly wait more for such new content if it meant that we get fixes and improvements to issues long present within the game (and I'm not talking about graphical bugs or exploits).

This is the kind of fix I REALLY love to see - when you really go out of your way and improve a core part of the game. I know these babies are time consuming but honestly I'm fine if we have to wait weeks more for new content just to get more things like this improved/fixed. I'm really thankful.

• Login to receive a FREE desaturated colour picker - it’ll be available for you to get for the next 2 weeks just by logging in!

I'm not happy at all! I'm not happy... okay, who am I trying to screw, I'm quite happy, stuff like this always improves my mood. Well, I would have (even more) issues with my head if I didn't like free gifts.

• Fixed an awkward floating animation that would occur when a bleeding out Kubrow was affected by 'Link Health'.

Can we get a kubrow icon on the map? It's honestly a PAIN trying to find our downed kubrows, especially with them bleeding out so fast (by default) and healing them in arsenal being credit-wise quite expensive.

My Kubrow is right in the middle right now and I'm waiting to see what happens next. I expect a certain situation but I will write here what I hope will happen:

- Kubrow stays on 0 bonus health as long as he is not downed and killed.

- If he loses further health due to bleeding out, he will regain 20% on the next day (just like how the bonus health dissipates day by day).

So overall I would really like to see the kubrow converge on the middle of that bar - that would make dna stabilizers less of a mandatory credit sink (and wouldn't promote using sentinels so incredibly - right now they are an obviously better choice, providing proper bonuses without annoying duties to maintain them while the Kubrow is a hussle to preserve and half the time it's not even around, chasing grineer... cars? or commiting suicide in door traps...).

Also a plain little identification that our Kubrow is down would be much appretiated.

• Tweaked the sound of Frost's Snowglobe.

Cool, now you only need to "tweak" the globe itself. (Okay, and a ton of other abilities.)

• Partially fixed random disconnects at end of mission, efforts ongoing!
  • Fixed issue where players can join or be invited to a Solo Lobby if a player enters and exits a mission and then sets their Matchmaking to Solo.

These should be in bold.

• Fixed Sentinels being un-colourable and the 'Default' option not functioning.

I guess Kubrow coloring will be added with ship coloring?

I should've said this when I figured it out, but Extinguished keys are glitched in ODEs.  I retain my 1110 shields with my Rhino Prime.  Re-learned that Extinguished reduces damage, and Decaying reduces shields...so, yeah, no problem anymore, not that there was one in the first place

Edited by NarwhalStorm

Welp, most of my Frames relied on the once-beautiful pale red colours in the "Storm" palette.  Those have been blown out of existence, and even the "Gamma" palette is more saturated than the old Classic.  Plus, a clone of the old Classic doesn't make up for all the other palettes we lost.  Granted, this change needed to happen to fix something that really shouldn't have been, but I feel that the next step is to revisit every colour palette, which were created with the old, technically broken system in mind, and readjust the colours to a happy medium that accurately reflects the colours we've come to know and love.  Point is, we have the Saturated palette for a reason: when we want to have saturated colours.  Not all of us want that 24/7 on every palette in the game but one.  It's outright hideous.

That said, I also see a lot of nice QoL and U14 woes being addressed in this patch.  The UI is still barely functional, but this is a step in the right direction.  Unfortunately, there's still a lot of connection problems in the game, as well as crap like U14-broken Ancients and the glitched p!ss-yellow lighting everywhere.

Has the inability to create an imprint of my Kubrow been fixed yet? I have plenty of templates, mature kubrows with imprinting runs left and they are all healthy, but I can't seem to get it to start when I click to start the imprinting process.

Also, DNA stabiliser prices and loyalty restore hit on death / amount recovered with interaction could use some tweaking at the moment.

Edited by SoanoS

Can we get a color picker for Kubrows please? Or at least the option to return its color to prebug? My Snowy went from pure white to a grey-blue color with dirt kneepads, its ugly! I took enough art class to know a grey-blue doesnt go well with brown AT ALL. Light blue fur and grey knees, sure, but not what alot of us have now. A color picker would be great since all it does is let us choose colors and not patterns but letting us choose to return our Kubrows to their previous color and pattern would be great as well.

Guys can you just stop wasting time on the dark sector and put them back to PvE where they belong?

PVP IN WARFRAME DOESN'T WORK. I used to like conflicts, not I hate them (not to mention it's impossible to get into a match). The defence and room order and S#&$ like that is awesome, but no PvP. PvP ruins it completely and there's nothing you can do with the current way game is designed to make it work.

Also no fixes to gamebreaking bugs like stuck on "Please Wait" or UI lockup after inviting. Because fixing some petty colours is more important than making sure people can actually PLAY. Yeah. Anyway thanks for the fixes, but having to restart the game 10 times a session is getting really @(*()$ frustrating.

Also I hope changes to dog maintenance are coming. Loyalty and DNA degradation mechanics ensure that I will put the dog in stasis and forget about it forever after I am done sucking Mastery out of it. And everyone I ever asked plans to do the same. Not worth the grind.

• Fixed Sentinels being un-colourable and the 'Default' option not functioning.
  •  

Nikana and Dragon Nikana have the same problem. They are un-colourable and the 'Default' option is not functioning in Arsenal menu.

Also there is text overlapping between weapons stats and its skin in arsenal menu.

Warframe Colour Customization Changes

are horrible.

Edited by AntLion

Ive seen so many things become ugly with this new color update the old color pallet was perfect :c maybe updates tp the colors on the armours but everything else looks uglier aka the kubrows and engery effects. But I am confused as I have a kubrow and his colors hadnt changed at all but ive seen and heard of many that did change.

I like what you did with the Kubrow's colors but not for the warframe and weapons. I had a very paticular scheme and now its all messed up I liked my Rhino being pale shy blue not bold indigo blue. 

Good job on the pets though and love that the fur now looks like fur and not line placed in a pile. Now let us choose the paterns and colors of our Kubrows. and our ships and the rest is gravy.

WHAT? O_o Where do we get these? Captain Two-Half Vor?

Here is something to fix:

14526302740_752afb0d42_z.jpg

Shouldn't this be a bit... wider? Like... 6 columns?

Welp, after this hotfix I've encountered an unending torrent of bugs.

1) Sometimes when joining parties that are in-game, my own player icon disappears, I don't go into their mission, and I can't leave the squad, but I can still talk to them in squad chat (This has happened numerous times, 4 or 5 times as of the time I am posting this.)

2) Every single mission in the game crashes me at SOME POINT during the mission, obviously this means I can't do void missions (This started occuring a couple hours ago.)

3) The Zephyr helmet alert, I did that 3 to 4 times, never got the helmet, and had to restart Warframe after each attempt to get the alert to show up again.