Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Want My Color Set Fixed. You Ruined The Tenno Set.

Zantos54

Most colors are now (14.0.9) ugly and doesn't mix well, just oversaturated patches of bleeding tints witha grey line between colors... Can't watch it.

Since U14, most update makes the game worst, dunno what they are thinking actually...

Good thing i have slight case of daltonism and cant tell some shades of some colors.

So instead of playing more BF4, for which you probably paid like $80 just to shoot other people, you came here complaining about the only free you might have? Wow.

What are you talking about? There were/are much bigger bugs then more vibrant colors.

Edited by (PS4)kiddplay13

My kubrow looks hideous. It is like peering into a cafeteria trash bin.

Same here, my white kubrows now are brown and green or some strange ugly color, it would be nice to get a way ro change atlast the color just like our warframes Edited by WANDERER93

Sorry for the grief guys - I posted a dev workshop earlier on this : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/273383-upcoming-color-customization-fix-planned-for-hotfix-1409/

I hope you can accept my reasoning I laid out there ... :(

The reasoning is fine. You just failed to consider the fact that we bought these palettes due to their colors we saw. Not for the ones you thought needed to be "fixed".

The reasoning is fine. You just failed to consider the fact that we bought these palettes due to their colors we saw. Not for the ones you thought needed to be "fixed".

Exactly.

It's like buying a house and then one day, a year later, coming home to find the realtor there as he finished painting it a 'better' color than the one you bought.  

Edited by AZAG0TH

Is that right? I got that palette, but it is anything BUT a "pre-fix" palette. 

None of the colors I liked are there.

This.. and so far it is only the "classic" pack. I have about 7 different packs. 

I wish I didn't have to be so blunt but the Warframes honestly look awful now... even after spending some time trying to find new schemes. This new "fix" may be great for those who love the childish, super saturated AWESOMENESS but for those of us who like a very subdued, subtle look... there aren't many options. 

Sorry for the grief guys - I posted a dev workshop earlier on this : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/273383-upcoming-color-customization-fix-planned-for-hotfix-1409/

I hope you can accept my reasoning I laid out there ... :(

It's all well and good explaining your reasoning, but I think a large portion of us disagree, particularly those of us who spent plat rerolling our Kubrow's visuals until we got something we liked.

EDIT: Support was kind enough reimburse the plat spent on the scrambler, so there's that.

Edited by SilentCynic

But Steve i liked my white Kubrow but it's all gray now :(

It's not like there is a color palette for kubrow, where you can swap gray with white Please do something.

I agree, I loved my pure white Kubrows (didn't think the update would effect them  :/ ). Don't get me wrong, I'm pleased with the update in colors. But there should have been an option to keep the kubrows that were naturally white, white.  Really hope this gets fixed.....

PS~ Either way thanks again for the updates as always DE.

For some of the people who say their colors are now too saturated, you have to go back and change each color, usually a shade lighter (usually one square to the right), and it will look just as it did before the fix.

Before the fix, I had most of my blacks on the Classic Saturated set on the far left side. Those blacks were way too saturated, same with the Vauban orange I was using from the Tenno color pack (the tenno color pack is adjusted for the fix, so if you go back to the picker and reselect the square you had on before, it will be exactly the same pre fix). All I had to do was move each of those blacks one square over to the right, and it was the exact same color as it was pre fix.

There were some people who used over saturated colors to begin with, so they wont really notice a difference. But for the others who use more varied color tones and pastel colors, the changes brought on by this fix can be changed just by simply going a shade lighter than what you had.

For the people using colors on the FAR RIGHT side of pickers though (usually the lightest shades available in the set), you're gonna have to find alternatives though.

Edited by r110platinum

i want my colors back. All of them look like S@!%& even my light colors look so dark. You should have fixed energy and channel colors but u ruined instead of fix them

for example 

color_zps737817e2.jpg

i used chocolate color on my ash but it looks black (or very dark brown) >:(

for another example 

color2_zpsc28c9115.jpg

these colors are Hydroid's new default colors. He looks good? Nah.None of my frames look good now >:(

Edited by Aeon94

Great! 75 platinum wasted. Now the colour looks default and no black colour. Thank you for the FIX, DE!

Strange how in one place I see people saying there is 'no black' while in others I see people saying 'everything is black'...

For some of the people who say their colors are now too saturated, you have to go back and change each color, usually a shade lighter (usually one square to the right), and it will look just as it did before the fix.

Before the fix, I had most of my blacks on the Classic Saturated set on the far left side. Those blacks were way too saturated, same with the Vauban orange I was using from the Tenno color pack (the tenno color pack is adjusted for the fix, so if you go back to the picker and reselect the square you had on before, it will be exactly the same pre fix). All I had to do was move each of those blacks one square over to the right, and it was the exact same color as it was pre fix.

There were some people who used over saturated colors to begin with, so they wont really notice a difference. But for the others who use more varied color tones and pastel colors, the changes brought on by this fix can be changed just by simply going a shade lighter than what you had.

For the people using colors on the FAR RIGHT side of pickers though (usually the lightest shades available in the set), you're gonna have to find alternatives though.

People, this.  So much this.  I was also trying to find a post that said to hit default to get the rebalanced default colours for a frame but it might have been a different thread.  Seriously though, clicking default will change the colours of a frame that you hadn't changed.

for another example 

color2_zpsc28c9115.jpg

these colors are Hydroid's new default colors. He looks good? Nah.None of my frames look good now >:(

Click 'Default'.  Seriously.  I did and got this.