Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.0.9 Problems

Born_QQ

Question

So my game won't update, it stays like this:

775.png

And nothing happens.

Help? :c

Edit: I'd like to add that i've already restarted my computer and it didn't help.

Edited by Born_QQ

9 answers to this question

we need hotfix to fix bug of hotfix

That might just be needed. If you haven't, try ending the launcher using Task Manager and open the launcher back up again after it's closed. That may work, I've an issue similar to this and that seemed to have cleared it up before.

So somehow after trying a huge amount of times, it's finnally downloading the update now i hope i don't get any errors. :/

PD; This is the second time i've had this issue, same thing happened in the 14.0.8 update. 

Edit: Well, spoke too soon, now i'm getting this thing: Update failed! Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. Please restart Warframe and try again. The update will be restarted shortly...

Edited by Born_QQ

We just want a fix for our problem :( and we don't seem to be getting that much attention, everyone is mainly focused in the color correction thing or the kubrows fur color.

Edit: After 4 attempts to update it finnally got fixed, somehow..

Edited by Born_QQ

We just want a fix for our problem :( and we don't seem to be getting that much attention, everyone is mainly focused in the color correction thing or the kubrows fur color.

Edit: After 4 attempts to update it finnally got fixed, somehow..

Indeed, that seems to do the trick. Ending and restarting the launcher, that worked for me as well (to add to my previous post).