Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Color "hotfix"

Broheme

Is this really intended to fix colors? Colors on the two left rows no longer match the palettes at all and are practically black.

http://i.gyazo.com/54cefe1b09f7669a517c7c9cfac3a2ae.png
The pic on the left is before logging off to apply the hotfix. The pic on the right was when I logged back in. I would've not purchased the saturated color palette at all if it was like this from the start. I'm really not sure if it was really intended to change the left column entirely black regardless of the color in the palette box.

Edited by Broheme

I posted a thread touching on this issue earlier this evening (shameless self promotion: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/273757-regarding-the-color-fixes-in-the-most-recent-patch-1409/)

I entirely agree. This fix, while making Kurbrows in general look better, absolutely trashed what I thought were perfectly good colors for warframes and weapons alike.

All though i thought is was a nice idea it totally messed up all my Warframe colors which i have fine tuned over my time in Warframe (starting at closed beta). The colors are much to over saturated and not only do they not match the pallet but they very much so look like melted crayons in game... I also have a dilemma with the Warframes default colors not looking like what the Warframes original/advertised colors are. Like @BizarreFetalChimpanzee said, the only with this fix really did was make Kubrows look better which could be achieved in a number of different way (like not messing up all the Warframe colors...).

Evidence?

This game is still considered to be in beta and many things have and will continue to change.  This isn't a bug.

When the colors are darker than their palettes, I'd say there's something wrong.