Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Still No Way To Get Rid Of Kubrows?

Xianyu

F*** it, I guess I'm not playing warframe until there is.

I want to raise kubrows.

Denying us a way to get more Kubrows without buying THIRTY GODDAMN STASIS SLOTS is really putting me off this game.

Is it really so hard to understand the simple economic fact that forcing us to buy stasis slots for a creature that is inherently random is @(*()$ garbage.

'YAY YOU CAN GET SO MANY KUBROWS!'

Yeah, I can three of the exact same goddamn kubrow and have no way of getting rid of them.

There is no guarantee that my next four won't be the same kubrow, either! I am not wasting my platinum buying stasis slots because of this S#&$.

All it takes is adding a "Sell" or "Delete" button to the Incubator.

But from a companies point of view, it's a great way to generate more revenues, due to the Kubrow hype.

So I believe they'll add the button once the hype is cooled down a bit.

A risky approach nonetheless since putting out these little tricks here and there may harm the company's image in the long run.

But from a companies point of view, it's a great way to generate more revenues, due to the Kubrow hype.

A risky approach nonetheless since putting out these little tricks here and there may harm the company's image in the long run.

I'll pay the 15 platinum to speed up the hatching. I'm cool with that.

But when a company nickles and dimes me like this? Forcing me to buy more stasis slots because I can't get rid of old Kubrows I don't want? Well I just give them the middle finger and a hearty 'F*** you'.

This is not okay. From any point of view.

Imagine if you had two warframe slots and you couldn't sell/delete any warframes you currently have, and the only way to get more warframes was to buy more slots? Or do the same for weapons? Because that's exactly what's happening with Kubrows.

I want all four different types. And I'm not dropping 100+ platinum so I can hatch another ten redundant goddamn kubrows looking for the ONE sahasa to hatch.

The community is partially to blame.  They get all up in arms about the scrambler but don't seem to realize that being forced to purchase stasis slots is the same thing.  You're paying for a slot that you can use to roll for a kubrow you want.  Don't get what you want?  Pay up, roll for another.  People just kind of glaze over the topics or passively agree when we should really be rallying for this feature because the current system is really grabby.

It's beyond ridiculous but DE is stalling because some people are just purchasing slots willy nilly.  Or maybe they just don't have any plans for a kubrow removal.  I've stopped purchasing any platinum at all in the meantime.

The community is partially to blame.

The community is to blame for the Dev's not thinking of a way to get rid of something we can obtain? Generally the first thought after "Okay the player can get a thing" is "The player should be able to get rid of a thing".

right, i just dont want mine, its too expensive for my pockets.. its not every day i can fight for a rail thats giving 200k plus, and when i do i use it for my mods on my guns.. or frame

not gonna waste it on something that looks like a mossy/dirty sloth... and all it does is run around and die.

Edited by Kurrumitsumi

DE said "no puppy blenders" and kind of stopped at that remark.

But space has so much...space in it. A blender is unnecessary, but can't we just have Ordis open up a hatch under the incubator dome and dump the unwanted Kubrow into said space?

But space has so much...space in it. A blender is unnecessary, but can't we just have Ordis open up a hatch under the incubator dome and dump the unwanted Kubrow into said space?

You're a monster. Proceed.

Get Carrier to Vacuum all of the innards out of the Kubrow, and then you've got a classy Kubrow rug. It can then be deployed in a mission, luring any enemies that have feet over to it in order to wipe their feet. Since they're too busy looking at their feet to pay attention to Tenno, it makes for an easy headshot.

...There aren't any enemies that have feet that don't have heads, right? MOAs sort of have heads just like they sort of have bodies.

So if you let their DNA rot they don't die?

I assumed that was the way of getting rid of them.

Supposedly they will die if you don't use stabilizers and keep them out of stasis, but given integrity goes down by 20% per day and likely has to go to -100% for it to happen (the graph has negative values, "0" is just the halfway point where they're no longer getting a bonus), it's not practical since it requires waiting about 10 days.

Didn't DE mention releasing them into the wild in several livestreams? What happened to that?

I believe so. Of course, people might have "moral" issues with that option too, since ostensibly it means condemning them to certain death anyway since our Doges can't survive in the wild due to having defective DNA.

A better option (in my opinion) would be something like a dojo kennel and treat them like specters, i.e. being able to donate them to participate in rail conflicts or barring that, being able to sell them to civilians/resistance groups or some such.

Regardless, we need some practical method to clear them from our inventory (waiting for them to starve ain't practical). It utterly kills the viability of selectively breeding a Doge you really want, since the ones with traits you don't want will currently end up clogging your inventory. >:(

Edited by Taranis49

The company's image is already ruined for me. Supported the game for 1 year. Came back to warframe after a brief break from the game and this new pay gate with kubrows is absolutely disgusting.

No way to customize my kubrows? Even if i buy imprints its still not 100%? Have to purchase slots and cant sell my kubrows immediately? DE really must've put a lot of thought process to make sure we HAVE TO SPEND PLAT on these godamn dogs.

Now I just spend my days hunting eggs, breeding random kubrows, sell imprints for plat, and breed more kubrows.

The game is not worth me actually purchasing money anymore. I'll just milk the imprint system and make as much plat as I can while DE wonders why the game is getting bashed after the release of the adorable kubrows.

This is really sad. What was meant to be a cute and adorable creature is now everyone's money maker. There is no emotional bond between you and your kubrow whatsoever. I have a stronger bond with some of my own @(*()$ weapons than I do with my kubrow. You are a tenno, you deserve kubrow? yea right. more like you are a DE victim, here is your random kubrow.

You can let Kurbrows die. Just let their genetic integrity decrease to -100%.

Before we only had to wait for weapons/warframes to craft. Now we have to wait for kubrows to hatch, wait for it to mature and wait for it to die? Is this a sick joke?