Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Still No Way To Get Rid Of Kubrows?

Xianyu

Guess which thread is going back to the top of the list?

I'm so @(*()$ sick of this, though.

I can see where Warframe is heading and I'm no longer going to be part of it.

Say goodbye to one of your founding members.

Thanks for ignoring the thread presenting real @(*()$ concerns about your game from a lot of paying customers.

Guess which thread is going back to the top of the list?

I'm so @(*()$ sick of this, though.

I can see where Warframe is heading and I'm no longer going to be part of it.

Say goodbye to one of your founding members.

Thanks for ignoring the thread presenting real @(*()$ concerns about your game from a lot of paying customers.

Come play Firefall. We have cookies :3

Well, it's nice to see the community keeping this thread alive. Even if the Devs haven't seen this thread, they are definitely aware of the topic. On the last devstream, Steve did pop out near the end and mentioned how there is no other way besides purchasing stasis slots and or waiting for your kubrow to die in order to dismiss it. I think he also mentioned that they are trying to figuring out a method for us to get rid of them somehow. I guess all we can do is wait and continue to post in this thread in hopes of getting the Devs attention.

For those of us who have 'gone down the rabbit hole' and are trying to breed Kubrows with a near-insane focus, I would like the ability to either remove unwanted kubrows, or scramble their DNA, or even better, be able to splice them in an attempt to get more variants in color, coating, and type.

I really need to give this game a week because I've gotten too obsessive with these silly bat-dogs.

My suggestion is to let players sell and trade kurbrows just like the rest of their gear in game. Makes no sense not to. My suggestion to my fellow tenno is to hold on to the Kubrows until DE gets an alternative in place unless one has an extra egg and power core ready. Then I would just let one of the unwanted Kubrows go into DNA decay.

Edited by Trajhenkhetlive

Was that the stream where Steve shows his face (at the last possible minute) and apologizes to the PS4 community...?

Yeah, I don't count that as a dev stream... It was a bullet dodge.

Send the UI guys out... Everyone loves that happy dude >____>

exactly my thought, hottest topic all over forums that week was KUBROWS. and they talked about UI.

This latest devstream was the first that I can remember not being interested in watching.

We've gotten nothing but PR doublespeak on the matter of Kubrow removal and stasis slots, and I think people are within their rights to be upset about it.

DE's handling of Kubrows is currently high on my list of favorite things to hate in the game industry. It's so easily perceived as a money-grab, and they aren't doing enough to work towards fixing that.

Seriously, guys. Hire a consultant for stuff like this. If you already have one, it may be time for a performance assessment. There is such a thing as being too frightened of the JC Penney effect.