Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Allow Us To Revert Kubrow Color.

AVEOX

I don't really mind about my kubrow but it ruined ALL of my warframe color schemes so i'll have to go one for one changing them, also the "fix" they gave is just one miserable palette called "gamma" but this changed ruined my palettes bought with platinum and those colors are not coming back and are not included in the "gamma" palette.

To my understanding you can't "revert Kubrow colors" because they're the same color they've always been. The only thing that's changed is that the way the colors are being rendered, which is no longer bugged. That is to say, your Kubrow colors are no displaying as intended.

To my understanding you can't "revert Kubrow colors" because they're the same color they've always been. The only thing that's changed is that the way the colors are being rendered, which is no longer bugged. That is to say, your Kubrow colors are no displaying as intended.

I accidentally upvoted your post instead of quoting.

And yes they can allow us to revert Kubrow colors if they permit.

And no they're not the same colors anymore; not visually.

Edited by AVEOX

I accidentally upvoted your post instead of quoting.

And yes they can allow us to revert Kubrow colors if they permit.

And no they're not the same colors anymore; not visually.

They're the exact same colors, the engine was just displaying them wrong. 

technically they are the same colours, but in the real world, the world of people and not the world of ideas they are DIFFERENT no matter how cool you are for knowing all the techy details : D, they are in fact different colors because our eyes perceive them differently, simple as that, you mean that in DE's engine they are labeled as the same color, but in reality they are not.

Edited by Orbister

They're the exact same colors, the engine was just displaying them wrong. 

Nope, they aren't check: http://www.livescience.com/32559-why-do-we-see-in-color.html the cones in our eyes are stimulated in a different way that's why we see them as different colors that means, they ARE different colors, regardless of what "the evolution engine" says they are.

Or we could wait until DE allows us to change our kubrows colors again?

Which will never happen if we don't voice it out.

And even if we voice it out, really doubt it would happen.

But still making noise.