Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Colors Made Me Throw Up

RedPrimed

Or you do what I did, and re-adjust your colours to /make/ it look like it did before the change everyone was clearly told about beforehand.

the colors before the patch do not exist anymore you can get an aproximation only.

Or you do what I did, and re-adjust your colours to /make/ it look like it did before the change everyone was clearly told about beforehand.

I cant change back my frost prime the ice color pact didn't have the old color anymore 

same with EVERY color pack except the classic desaturated their "fix" only works for colors in the classic palette.

What about a 'two tier' color pack for every currently available color pack. Like weapon loadout presets, they'd have two tabs. The first tab has the colors with the new system, the second tab has it with the older system.

I'm personally fine with the color fix, most of my colors were messed but there were equivalents in the same palletes. Though the gamma pack they gave us is nearly identical to the classic one, minus like a very VERY minor shade difference. XD Unless it shows on some things more than others.

What about a 'two tier' color pack for every currently available color pack. Like weapon loadout presets, they'd have two tabs. The first tab has the colors with the new system, the second tab has it with the older system.

as long as I dont got to buy the palettes again and I get my old colors then im good 

oooor you guys can just not complain about the tiny amount of effort you have to put into recoloring your frames if you don't like the way they look.

I've looked over every color in the 4-5 pacts I have and compared, thats not a tiny amount of effort

Edited by Sasoka

oooor you guys can just not complain about the tiny amount of effort you have to put into recoloring your frames if you don't like the way they look.

first it's not about the effort itself, second its quite a big effort because it ruined ALL the frames and weapons, maybe u have only 2 frames and 6 weapons, some of us have many, and third it CAN'T be fixed, the colors are all different now, and the forth the most important, if you like the new colors get out of here let us complain because we have the right to and we do it because we care, nobody likes complaining just for the fun of it, because it's NOT fun. so get out.

It also isn't about the colors changing, it's how they now look with a major glossy overtone.

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII

the new colors are horrendous i dont even think i can play them seeing i have to change a ton of my frames color schemes, like the most redest red in the storm pack looks like crap. Im pretty upset i didnt pay plat for these horrible colors i payed for the ones i got before the update. Q~Q -.- 

Edited by leviticus23