Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Platinum Doubling Glitch.

(PSN)Cincinnati-93

yep, have been seeing ALOT of people adverting it as well, saying they have 1000 plat and such... would be really disappointing considering the actual $1000s of dollars people have paid for platinum...

I'm actually a fan of glitches in games as long as they aren't too unfair... but this is absolutely unfair and bad for DE too, so I'm sure if it's real, and people are doing it... I would assume they're going to be eating DE's Fragor as they get the banhammer.

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

Message the developers using the PM in your profile so they directly know the issue. Its sad to see this as its a FTP game and damages both DE and the players directly.

I've been seeing this more frequently within the past 24 hours and now I'm virtually seeing it every 5-10 minutes being advertised. People are somehow abusing the system and placing a lot of platinum in the game. Please fix this and ban those cheaters.

Send a support ticket immediately! Pictures of their names and such help tremendously if you can. If they are joking its still a serious issue and should be punished to some degree as they are promoting a potential bug and exploit to further damage DE reputation.

I have screenshots of a certain player who tried this exploit with me last night. How do I transfer the screenshots I took of the whole interaction so that I can report him?

What I do is through your PSN, you can upload to Twitter or Facebook, if thats not an option:

1) Using PSN APP on mobile devices, save file directly to phone, then upload to computer, imgur or any picture site. Then upload file in the support tab when submitting a ticket about the issue.

2) Direct capture: Download it to any device and upload it like the above.

Thx! I'll give it a shot. Usually, I don't concern myself with people using exploits that don't involve criminal behavior. But stealing platinum in this way to me should be a prosecutable offense, if not a permanent ban.

Preying on the ignorant is the lowest form of gaming IMO.

heard some dudes talking about this via mic while in game today. one guy was thanking the other for telling him about the exploit and it sounded like he got it to work in his favor. i caught the tail end of the convo, but didn't bother inquiring further since I didn't want to get mixed up in glitch exploitation. not for any noble reasons, just that those things usually catch up to you

Edited by (PS4)yamikeigo

heard some dudes talking about this via mic while in game today. one guy was thanking the other for telling him about the exploit and it sounded like he got it to work in his favor. i caught the tail end of the convo, but didn't bother inquiring further since I didn't want to get mixed up in glitch exploitation. not for any noble reasons, just that those things usually catch up to you

If it's true, definitely a reduction of platinum and a ban, be it perma or temporary.

Well I have submitted a single screenshot to support, then I kinda lost myself Grakk farming, but I'll be updating my convo with them accordingly.  

I'm not normally one to white knight, but if I see you glitching pl, I WILL report you.  This is harmful to the developers ability to survive - and it's harmful to the development, balance and continuation of the game.

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

this glitch has somthing to do with the trade kiosk and actually stealling others plat not doubling your own, i was taken for 40p, i dont have screen shots but i know that i got my plat taken and didnt recieve the parts that were in the trade

Edited by (PS4)ZK-Spike

I've seen several sites claiming it's nearly impossible to plat hack this game or glitch plat because that currency form is monitored extremely heavily. Now I know you can't always trust what you read on the net but I've seen so many of these plastered all over that I'm inclined to believe this to be true. I'm going to side with the others who are saying this is a scam. Much like the trading of PSN codes for plat that I see spammed in the trade channel all day long.

this glitch has somthing to do with the trade kiosk and actually stealling others plat not doubling your own, i was taken for 40p, i dont have screen shots but i know that i got my plat taken and didnt recieve the parts that were in the trade

Thanks for posting that. Figured this was about the 'programs' that you can download as seen on youtube and not some trading exploit. 

Hopes this get resolved.

Thanks for posting that. Figured this was about the 'programs' that you can download as seen on youtube and not some trading exploit. 

Hopes this get resolved.

Nah those programs don't work... people make those youtube videos for literally every game and even the networks lol be it DLC codes, psn codes or whatever they always claim to give that stuff but can't, it's just to send you to some survey site that they profit off of.

From what I got out of another player, though I don't know it's true, is that people are initiating trades and backing out at some crucial point which they shouldn't be able to, somehow this is "returning" the platinum to them in a form of double whatever they put in.

It's very sad, if you don't have somebody trying to scam you on platinum, you have another guy trying to use you to glitch.  I've stayed completely away from trading since this started, I don't want to end up somebody's mule for a glitch.  

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

Anyone claiming to have a platinum exploit is probably just trying to scam plat from vulnerable players.

If you witness anyone exploiting or claiming to exploit platinum, please take screenshots and submit all the evidence in a support ticket

Would it not be beneficial to send the trade moderator (DE Grakk I think) a polite pm, to make them aware that this is happening in trade tab right now, and be dealt with accordingly? because the amount of people that are trying to exploit all/new players, at the moment via trade tab is frightening

Would it not be beneficial to send the trade moderator (DE Grakk I think) a polite pm, to make them aware that this is happening in trade tab right now, and be dealt with accordingly? because the amount of people that are trying to exploit all/new players, at the moment via trade tab is frightening

I've messaged him about it and I've not once been given a response about it. Even mentioned that I have screenshots.