Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Crashes....

Redeminem

Since u14, I spend more time on loading screens waiting for that 1 guy to load for half an hour while I can open big map... and actually go exploring... sometimes even manage to kill something. That's about half the time...

The other half... it gets stuck finding squad with completely disabled ui so again #*($%%@ and in need of force closing.

Glory to U14. Because I have never crashed before it. Now... its regular occurrence.

Ever since the new hotfix everytime I enter a mission about 70-85 percent of the time I crash. 

I literally cannot play now.  Crash within 5 minutes every map.  Patching, you're doing it wrong.  Either that or you have some major foundational issues in your code..  Or testing, not being done.  The new updates introduced rare crashing for me that never happened before.  The newest hotfix made me crash every time.  I've lost a rare and multiple max rank fushion cores now (silver) thanks to these crashes.  Not happy.

Need to roll back this hotfix till you figure out what broke it.

Edited by Ralathar44

I am also crashing at the beginning of missions and never have before. I thought it was something to due with sliding, but it seems to be related to pauses and stutters. Like the game will halt and sometimes be okay, but most of the time it crashes. :(

I chrash 30% of the time when leaving a mission now, (the load out screen)

and some chrashes while navigating the new UI..

Bad connections/disconnects are much more commen now with the new UI..