Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee Abilities (Client)

S7ORM

From the last several matches I've played, I noticed that while client (haven't tested as host), Banshee does not produce orange hot-spots on enemies with Sonar, nor do enemies seem affected by Silence -- no stun animation and they still turn toward me when I fire, even though the animations and sound dampening of the two skills remains.

I'm seeing this issue as well.  Sonar and silence don't seem to work unless you're the host. They both cast, but I don't see orange spots on the enemy when casting sonar and there's no stagger from silence.

I hadn't played Banshee before U14, so I didn't realize this is a new bug.  I figured this problem was why nobody ever plays banshee. :D

I've begun to suffer quite a bit from this bug, I play as Banshee more than any other Frame. I loved using Silence to rush to objectives or extraction totally unopposed, not as much of a loss with Sonar. I'm yet to see anyone aim for the giant orange blobs on the enemies, half the time I actually see them trying to avoid hitting the orange blobs.