Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Adding Another Story Event To Alad V Hive Event:

viperman123

Just thinking about this what if DEs could give us another story event with Alad V Hive infested missions trying to get revenge on general Sargus Ruk after Gradivus Dilemma The event rewards a Corpus MOA mini Raptor as a sent or a Zanuka if supported Alad V The rewards for Sargus Ruk would be a Roller Jet pack to fly round a little bit or even a mini Bombard.....The mission would be set in how many times you would run it like the old event Brakk VS DETRON..

Imagine if DE gave us an event that followed after the last one. Alad V gets revenge on Sargus Ruk because of Gradivus Dilemma event. Corpus reward would be a Mini Moa Raptor Sentinel. Grineer reward would be a Roller Jetpack (sentinel?).

On one hand moas are the 2 legged things that walk and shoot lasers through their eye while raptor is a boss that looks like a bigger sentinel.

On the other hand rollers are spiky balls thrown by Grinner at you to smash you while jetpacks are things that let you fly but burn your behind.

You just made a combination of words that honestly makes everyone scratch their heads.

On one hand moas are the 2 legged things that walk and shoot lasers through their eye while raptor is a boss that looks like a bigger sentinel.

On the other hand rollers are spiky balls thrown by Grinner at you to smash you while jetpacks are things that let you fly but burn your behind.

You just made a combination of words that honestly makes everyone scratch their heads.

I think it was intended that way so we just don't get a reskin on a sentinel. It can be considered 'original'.

Did you know that there is a device that lets us see what other people are thinking? Would be cool to see what he actually has in mind because a pet Zanuka would be cool.

I still don't get why people think that a pet made out of the flesh of their fellow tenno is cool.

Because it's not mine and not all Tenno are good,some are douchebags....

Well you do have a good point there I can think of a few tenno I have met while farming oxium that I would love to donate to the zanuka project.