Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Prime After Color Change

Compiled_

I log in after a friend tells me we were given a new color scheme and I search the threads and see the post. Excited about these new, vibrant colors I come in expecting my Rhino Prime to be even more awesome looking than yesterday or the day before. I come on, do some color revamps, then I (stupidly) hit default colors in laziness of changing all colors just for one. What? What did you do to him? The glow, the vibrant colors of Rhino PRIME (PRIME) are shat on. His stomach is nearly brown. The only "glow" is this new man-made "gold" that is now put on him. I'm requesting Steve to re-think these...richer colors. Or atleast reset Rhino Prime to what he was prior to the update. I can't use this new de-saturation pack that we were given to make him back to black without him looking plain, pale, and like he took sandpaper and scrubbed himself 5 times over for the dullest, most in-describable disgust of colors. I can't stress how much I'm cringing just typing this and thinking of how he's been changed.

There wasn't any rethinking here. From my understanding these color changes are fixing a long running miscoding for shader color conversion and this affects all colors. I personally don't like saturated coloring but the kubrows are now more interesting as a result.

I read that part of the post and it sounded interesting knowing this was some sort of coding/shader bug, got on assuming things would somehow look even more vibrant etc. and what came from it was me getting this sign of them now saying "Hey, default colors are worse and 'primes' are now looking worse with gold popping out too much and dull colors, BUY color packs to look good!"

I read that part of the post and it sounded interesting knowing this was some sort of coding/shader bug, got on assuming things would somehow look even more vibrant etc. and what came from it was me getting this sign of them now saying "Hey, default colors are worse and 'primes' are now looking worse with gold popping out too much and dull colors, BUY color packs to look good!"

The only color pack that didn't change was the infested one, at least out of the ones I have.

The point I'm making is so far out of all the platinum I've gotten in trading it's went to trading again for something I need, rushing something, or slots. Never have I had an issue with the colors and they looked fine, now they've simply been dwindled down to sandpapered versions of their former self.

Well they need to go back and revisit all of these colors in light of this fix because at least for me, they don't look like the colors in the color picker. I've also never had any issue with the Warframe/Sentinel colors. And the Gamma color pack doesn't make them look like they used to.