Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Lived In The Warframe Universe, What Would You Be?

Mkilbride

Grineer? Corpus?  Tenno?

If we consider that all Tenno are in Warframes and are hideious globs of flesh underneath with nothing resembling a human form, and can never take the suit off. Would you be one? You'd be a badass, but there's no life besides battling as one. You live to fight. There's no watching TV. No eating. No sex, family, children, ect.  Though in the latest update, Vor claims you are a type of energy, a being made of light, with a Warframe giving you shape.

Would you be a decaying, disgusting, Grineer? With some of the issues as the Tenno, but still, more human.

Or would you be Corpus? Mostly human, but hidden away, much is unknown about them.

Corpus sounds the closest to not being screwed up. You could actually be a generally well off human merchant.

Might you even be...an Infested? Hmm. Now that would be an odd choice.

In the Warframe Universe, what would you be?

A hapless sand peasant working his uncle's farm and fixing the moisturizers.

I bemoan that I won't be able to go to Toshi station to pick up power converters.

But no, I'm not that small time kid destined for greatness.

I burn alongside my family when the Grineer stormtroopers kick down my door.

Tenno. Who needs all that human crap? I've got a gun, a sword and a kubrow. Time for silent laughter and endless killing.

They do seem to have lives outside of combat, even if that life is just playing the drums, contemplating eternity in the observatory or meditating in a garden. It might not be 100% a life I'd choose to live but it's better than any other option IMO.

Edited by ValhaHazred

Being a Tenno sounds sweet, despite how the OP described what life as a Tenno would be like.  Not that I need sex or any of those vices, plus living for the fight just sounds glorious.

Corpus?  Being the least sane?  I don't know; don't they have indoctrination temples and stuff on Neptune?  There's something cultist about them, or so I heard.  They may be the most relatable in terms of being an individual, but they're still nuts.

I want to be an Orokin, but we don't know what they look like, for better or for worse.  Come to think of it, I speculated at one point that they might be those white trees in the Towers, thus indicating that the Orokin are something akin to Mother Nature.

I guess I have no solid answer.

Corpus.

High ranking analyst with my own office. Doors that lock from the inside and can't be hacked from the outside, an exterior window and a great coffee machine. I am equipped with a freeze ray because freeze ray. Also iced coffee. 

I want to be an Orokin, but we don't know what they look like, for better or for worse.  Come to think of it, I speculated at one point that they might be those white trees in the Towers, thus indicating that the Orokin are something akin to Mother Nature.

Assuming the Orokin are gone, that seems unlikely.

Being a Tenno sounds sweet, despite how the OP described what life as a Tenno would be like.  Not that I need sex or any of those vices, plus living for the fight just sounds glorious.

Corpus?  Being the least sane?  I don't know; don't they have indoctrination temples and stuff on Neptune?  There's something cultist about them, or so I heard.  They may be the most relatable in terms of being an individual, but they're still nuts.

I guess I have no solid answer.

Cut your losses, and become a Skate.