Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Lived In The Warframe Universe, What Would You Be?

Mkilbride

I would be the Lotus...a dark Lotus, watching from the scenes as these mute peasants did my work. Behind the illusory curtain of a graceful mother figure...these Tenno would pay for the extinction of my kin.

But first...I think I shall use them to acquire more of my old belongings. The void calls and my 'children' answer.

First off I'd like to debunk part of OP's description of Tenno. Vor's line was metaphorical and implied that the Tenno's powers came from the Tenno him/herself and not the Warframe. Furthermore that the Warframe simply shapes the user's power into something usable, IE: Ice bubbles, Electric jolts etc.. Hence why no one else has such powerful weapons. And hence why the corpus needed the Tenno inside Valkyr to conduct experiments instead of just desecrating an empty frame and then shoving a crewman inside. *cough* Back on topic *cough*

I'd be a Tenno definitely. Flying around in my Stealth ship, blowing up Grineer ships. :D

Either that or a Corpus Scientist/Engineer. 

Edited by Skyrazer

First off I'd like to debunk part of OP's description of Tenno. Vor's line was metaphorical and implied that the Tenno's powers came from the Tenno him/herself and not the Warframe. Furthermore that the Warframe simply shapes the user's power into something usable, IE: Ice bubbles, Electric jolts etc.. Hence why no one else has such powerful weapons. And hence why the corpus needed the Tenno inside Valkyr to conduct experiments instead of just desecrating an empty frame and then shoving a crewman inside. *cough* Back on topic *cough*

Agreed. He might've been literal, but Vor is superstitious and prone to over-romanticizing void powers.

If I were not in the warframe suit 

Something else I'd like to be 

If I were not in the warframe suit 

A window cleaner me! 

With a rub-a-dub-dub and a scrub-a-dub-dub 

And a rub-a-dub all day long 

With a rub-a-dub-dub and a scrub-a-dub-dub 

I'd sing this merry song! 

Edited by SeaUrchins

I'd be a Tenno definitely. Flying around in my Stealth ship, blowing up Grineer ships. :D

Either that or a Corpus Scientist/Engineer. 

Nope, they are hideiously twisted, if you read all available information, what is under the suits is 100% not human in shape, look, or anything. Frankenstein's monster would reel and call your a freak if he saw.