Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Greedy, Short Sigted Kubro Fur Pattern Traders :3

achromos

Not angry, but a observation.  Someone I was going to pay up 350p JUST FOR A FUR PATTERN, and we had agreed upon in his post that it was the buyout price makes me wait several hours and says 'oops' "Sold it for 450p to someone else, too bad" :3

This stuff is giving me a headache, it reminds me WAY too much of TF2, get yer shiny hats herrr :3  Even though I was going to trade to you, I'm going to trade to this guy because hes offering a higher price and I will not give you a chance to bid higher even though in my own words I said 350 would be the buyout :D

Edited by Letter13
Locking the thread @ Sibarian's request.

You're lucky someone else bought it, you would have been wasting your money. Seriously, at least wait to see what DE does with Kubrow customization, for all you know they could be putting in a system to let you pick color and pattern yourself for less than that and you would have just blown all that plat on a small chance to get what you want.

Not angry, but a observation.  Someone I was going to pay up 350p JUST FOR A FUR PATTERN, and we had agreed upon in his post that it was the buyout price makes me wait several hours and says 'oops' "Sold it for 450p to someone else, too bad" :3

This stuff is giving me a headache, it reminds me WAY too much of TF2, get yer shiny hats herrr :3  Even though I was going to trade to you, I'm going to trade to this guy because hes offering a higher price and I will not give you a chance to bid higher even though in my own words I said 350 would be the buyout :D

curious whats the fur pattern?

All for an imprint that will surely not transfer to an egg anyway.

Waste of plat.

Actually the fur pattern 'does' transfer over, so :/

It's insulting how lazy and greedy people are even if they probably would have gotten MORE, lol.  Had this happen twice, and I'm quite annoyed.  I've seen it happen a few times too.  :3