Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Organize Mods

Axianamus

So at this point I find myself with 3 or 4 pages of mods, wishing there was a way to organize them. I think what we need is a seperate inventory screen for mods that has seperate tabs for each type of mod. Warframe mods, rifle mods, pistol mods. Allow us to drag them around to organize them as we please as well. So I can stack all the shield mods together and the armor mods under that.

When equipping mods in equipment screen, it would be nice to have a visual indicator as to what they all do so I don't have to scroll over every single one to find the one im looking for. Right now all mods look the same. Either a short description underneath the picture that is always there, or a different picture for the different types of mods. Perhaps just a small icon in the corner. For electric damage is a small lightning bolt in the lower right hand corner. Fire is a little flame.

While we're on the subject of mods I wanted to bring up the specific mods and how much they dissapoint me. I could say more but this bit belongs in another section of the forums.

Edited by Axianamus

it would be nice to have a visual indicator as to what they all do so I don't have to scroll over every single one to find the one im looking for.

i agree , maybe diffrent colors on icons or something like that. Right now its hard too reconfigure your eq. it could be faster this way making it possible to reconfigure between the missions.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree. It's no big deal when there are a handful of them, but the game throws dozens and dozens at you, so there should be a better waty to organize them.

I think this should be looked into as soon as other bug priorities are met because right now im at near 20 pages and I get tired of trying to find the weak mods. The level isn't even important, what matter is the stat the mod has. So please allow us to sort by what the mod does and at the same time make it so that weaker mods of that type are on the left, and higher up is on the right.

Example of how I would imagine it:

Mod Rifle 2% damage, Mod Rifle 5% damage, then another category would start if that's all the damage mods you have for rifles, then it would continue with rifles in piercing damage or whatever.

I don't need to sort by quality or level because those seem redundant 'cause what I need is the amount that's on the mod sorted only, but giving the option to do it by quality or level might please others.

I think the guy above me has a good idea, but I would suggest a filter.

Example: Next to the select and deselect all buttons, there would be an additional button to click named something along the lines of "mod filter"

Upon clicking this mod filter button, an additional box will pop up with a different series of mod names. Click the checkmark boxes that are obviously going to be next to the mod names, and then some sort of 'start filter' button, and then upon completion will show you all of the mods you presently have with that certain mod type.

Of course, there could just be an "Organize All" button next to the initial two buttons, but the filter seems like it would be more useful for pinpointing those mods you specifically want to view.

I think the guy above me has a good idea, but I would suggest a filter.

Example: Next to the select and deselect all buttons, there would be an additional button to click named something along the lines of "mod filter"

Upon clicking this mod filter button, an additional box will pop up with a different series of mod names. Click the checkmark boxes that are obviously going to be next to the mod names, and then some sort of 'start filter' button, and then upon completion will show you all of the mods you presently have with that certain mod type.

Of course, there could just be an "Organize All" button next to the initial two buttons, but the filter seems like it would be more useful for pinpointing those mods you specifically want to view.

I wanted the ability to sort so that I can very, very easily take out all the crap mods and sell em quick. Filter would be a nice addition if they have the time for it, but I figured sorting would be require little/no change to the ui and should be a simple enough task.

I think it would be nice to have sorting options like... sort mods by item level, +shield,+HP, +damage, +crit chance, and so on...

and every categories of mods are in separate boxes like, rifle mods, pistol mods, warframe mods, melee weapon mods, blueprints, consumables and crafting materials. just a suggestion. :)

I agree too. Sorting after stats (crit, armor, hp, dmg etc) or type (rifle, pistol etc) would be good. also please move away from the console type of listing things with big pictures etc.. or at least reduce the size and use lists. i am on about 20 pages of mods now and its a pain to sort it out

Also it'd be nice to be able to lock the ones you want to keep so you don't accidentally sell them, similar to what dungeon defenders does with the vault. With that game I just lock everything I want to keep and then sell all to delete the rest.

• 3 weeks later...

I would like a nice list of mods arranged based off the stats of each mod. An example would be dividing all mods into health, shield and armor and then dividing based off the amount. It'll make things easier rather than slowly mousing over each mod to see the stats. The pages at the bottom don't always display as well so it's rather difficult to keep track of everything

• 4 weeks later...