Ok I Payed 700P For My Kubrow Colors

And yeah I liked them a lot. I even bought some imprints of kubrows I liked, they dont look exactly like what i bought neither. How should I put it...?
Give me my plat back?
update: got all the plat back. Some serious support here. Thx a lot DE

Edited by CanIbiteU

Yeah, it was one thing when we were asking for refunds for the scramblers before - many players were responding with "you got what you paid for." Now we didn't even get that. There are plenty of patterns that we may have stuck with had we seen them on the way to getting what we ended up with, but because we didn't know that mere days later the scramblers were going to be removed and possibly replaced, and that colors would be so dramatically altered, we didn't stick with them and continued paying into the system.

Absolutely want a refund right now, and this time the "you got what you paid for" just isn't cutting it.

Dude, they've just fix'd the colors for you Kubrow.

I know you're pissed 'cause it now looks not the way you wanted it to , but I was a visual 'bug' and it got fixed.

I mean, they're not responsible for how you spend your Platinum?

I understand that someone must de facto defend a S#&$ move by DE, but hey - I knew its a slot machine - I payed knowing i could loose - but I won and got AMAAAAZING looking kubrows i was very happy about that, really. But now a week adter the purchase - the look you scrambled 700p for is a bug?

Sorry its not working on any level for me. I want a refund.

Well that's the problem with buying into something that's still undergoing changes. Probably a good idea to wait a few days for most everything to be bugged out before buying into it, especially since there's still ongoing changes happening right now.
They took out the scramblers because they were bugged, the same thing applies to the imprints.

The thing is, your Kubrow's colour hasn't been changed, its been enhanced / saturated more. My Kubrow was really light blue and orange-ish before now the colors are actually saturated it looks decent, the colors however haven't changed, they've been buffed to look like they should aka blue like blue, not blue like washed out water painting blue, and yes I have an average looking Kubrow too, however it looks the same as it did before, except darker. The warframes colours have seen change as have the sentinals too... Why in the first place are you spending 700p, wait until a bit down the track before burning it, then you know you're spending it on a system that actually works.

Dude, they've just fix'd the colors for you Kubrow.

I know you're &!$$ed 'cause it now looks not the way you wanted it to , but I was a visual 'bug' and it got fixed.

I mean, they're not responsible for how you spend your Platinum?

That's not really the attitude for this kind of situation, man...

Its a weak argument why in the first place to spend 700p. Because I have them and I want a good looking Kubrow? Because I support this game for 2 years now, the system was implemented into the game and I trust the DE not to faack around with my real money at least I am used to the fact that DE dont do it? Because it wasnt mentioned anywhere that the scrambler is an ongoing testing project and we should use our plat on pur own risk?

Edited by CanIbiteU

Because it wasnt mentioned anywhere that the scrambler is an ongoing testing project and use ur plat on ur own risk?

The whole game is an ongoing test and you should always use your plat at your own risk. 

Well that's the problem with buying into something that's still undergoing changes. Probably a good idea to wait a few days for most everything to be bugged out before buying into it, especially since there's still ongoing changes happening right now.

They took out the scramblers because they were bugged, the same thing applies to the imprints.

They took out the scrambler because some people raged against it.

I understand that someone must de facto defend a S#&$ move by DE, but hey - I knew its a slot machine - I payed knowing i could loose - but I won and got AMAAAAZING looking kubrows i was very happy about that, really. But now a week adter the purchase - the look you scrambled 700p for is a bug?

Sorry its not working on any level for me. I want a refund.

If there was a way to change your Kubrow appearance I'd say "Deal with it". Since there isn't I say that you should get a refund

User agreement is a fine thing and I am actually quite happy that noone gonna sue DE because of S#&$y move like that, since the game is really fine and I like it. But hey, there is such a thing like a trust between dedicated playerbase that pumps loads of money into the game and the developer, and pardon my french s h i t like this is destroying this trust.

Edited by CanIbiteU

Its no different to burning money buying imprints. You don't know what you're going to get. We are Beta testers.. this game is an ongoing test until the day its finally released. You should know after playing for 2 years to give the game some time after an major update before spending large amounts of plat, unless you have so much you can waste it. The scrambler is a new addition to the game, so of course its an on going test project.. the whole U14 is an on going test until its sorted with the bugs, feedback etc. The scrambler was removed because people wanted it removed, obviously it needs to be tweaked then. I support DE too and the colour change was unexpected but its a fix for the game none the less. 

In regards to the Kubrow's colours, well they've been enhanced so you spent 700p on the print you wanted which is exactly as it was before only now you can see what colour it is instead of its washed out previous coat. Everyone is in the same boat mate I can't change the colours of my crappy looking Kubrows, but it was your choice to spend that amount of Plat in the first place.. seriously where does it stop? Doesn't anyone have common sense? 

This is a joke thread right? You can't possibly blame it on DE that YOU WITH FULL BODY, MIND, SOUL, AND WELL-BEING WILLINGLY DROPPED 700p INTO A COMPLETELY RANDOM SYSTEM. I seriously hope you didn't make this thread seriously thinking they'd give you your plat back right? Can we get a Mod to lock this please?

Edited by (PS4)kiddplay13