Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Want To Get Rid Of You Kubrow?

Ibro156

Question

If your one of those players who want a perfect kubrow but then getting wrong one and you want to get rid of them just don't give them any DNA stabilizers but it will take time because a kubrow will lose 20% everyday which can lead to permanent-death. 
(Am not that am right)

7 answers to this question

I think DE pretty much debunked the theory of perma death awhile ago.

However if you have some evidence towards this theory it could give us a small bit of hope about how to free up stasis slots (in the worst manner possible).

Please stop reposting something someone posted on reddit as fact, there is not a lick of evidence that this is true besides some guy that made a post on reddit as far as I know. Unless there is some solid proof along with what the reddit guy posted its just gullible people who keep saying this.

Edited by Zulaica

I think DE pretty much debunked the theory of perma death awhile ago. However if you have some evidence towards this theory it could give us a small bit of hope about how to free up stasis slots (in the worst manner possible).

I don't want to spend anymore plat on stasis alread got 6 of them (3 in use)

Another thing if you really think about it do you really think that DE would purposely have pets who can perma-die when you can potato and forma them? I'm pretty sure they know that there would be massive backlash from this.

Another thing if you really think about it do you really think that DE would purposely have pets who can perma-die when you can potato and forma them? I'm pretty sure they know that there would be massive backlash from this.

Am talking about the kubrows you don't want.

Hatch a Kubrow, we dont want it so we move on.
Hatch a second Kubrow exactly the same as the 1st...move on
Hatch a third Kubrow, exactly the same as the other 2...
Tries to delete one and try again...woops cant.
Looks at the 100k credit upkeep...
Requips his sentinel and never looks back.

Edited by Clone154769