Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Does It Take More Than A Year...

Leland_Gaunt

To realize that the colors were off? I mean, really? That's kinda... sloppy, to phrase it in a nice way.

Pretty much everything looks different now, sometimes slightly, sometimes radically.

Bad things happened to some people's Kubrows. But is there a way to color your Kubrow yourself? No. Not even that dumbass RNG-scramble thing is there again (which I'm sure many people threw enough plat at to buy a color palette or two), which was one of the worst design decisions I've ever encountered in a game.

But it's gone, so if your Kubrow, the one that you hatched, cared for and everything, looks like S#&$ now... well, too bad. Ain't nobody got time for colors.

Bad move, DE, bad move. But hey, here's hoping for a Skyla Solo next Wednesday, so you don't have to do anything about the colors anymore because it's already a week ago.

EDIT: also, thanks DE for that "wonderful" free color palette to make up for it. All is well now.

Edited by Leland_Gaunt

I'm moreso annoyed that they did the scrambler for colors and patterns, and then did this. I just thought most of these colors and patterns were me being "unlucky". I could of had a fair few decent ones and not of known, until this fix.

Balance/Fixes/Content Designed to Help with Balance/Fixes > Looks

It's all important, but priorities are a thing that exist. 

It has been A YEAR ffs. That's just ridiculous. And the game is still buggy as F***, so yeah, that argument is not really convincing me.

To realize that the colors were off? I mean, really? That's kinda... sloppy, to phrase it in a nice way.

Pretty much everything looks different now, sometimes slightly, sometimes radically.

Bad things happened to some people's Kubrows. But is there a way to color your Kubrow yourself? No. Not even that dumbass RNG-scramble thing is there again (which I'm sure many people threw enough plat at to buy a color palette or two), which was one of the worst design decisions I've ever encountered in a game.

But it's gone, so if your Kubrow, the one that you hatched, cared for and everything, looks like S#&$ now... well, too bad. Ain't nobody got time for colors.

Bad move, DE, bad move. But hey, here's hoping for a Skyla Solo next Wednesday, so you don't have to do anything about the colors anymore because it's already a week ago.

EDIT: also, thanks DE for that "wonderful" free color palette to make up for it. All is well now.

Because Doge and ships are more important to the loudest community ( not the majority but the loudest)

I'm moreso annoyed that they did the scrambler for colors and patterns, and then did this. I just thought most of these colors and patterns were me being "unlucky". I could of had a fair few decent ones and not of known, until this fix.

This annoys me as well. My Kubrow used to white, now she is blue and brown.

Edited by PeanutMonster

my understanding is when they introduced kubrows and noticed the large number of washed out colors and lack of patterns being seeable, steve went back and fixed the long standing issue. Since the color issue was there since day one no one noticed it in closed beta because they figured that was just how it looks.

I like the new colors, but this change was handled poorly.

The irony is that white Kubrows are probably very rare now. Maybe inexistent altogether.

Balance/Fixes/Content Designed to Help with Balance/Fixes > Looks

It's all important, but priorities are a thing that exist. 

Except there was always more new content then needed fixes. (Except for emergency fixes.)

Edited by Grulos

I like the new colors, but this change was handled poorly.

The irony is that white Kubrows are probably very rare now. Maybe inexistent altogether.

My blue Kubrow now looks extremely dark, at first I thought its color somehow changed to black. 

I'd rather much see it somewhere along the lines of the Dex Furis blue rather then this...

Biggest piss off in the whole affair. Scramble scramble scramble... all washed out crap. But apparently it would've been pretty if only we had those colors from the start.

I believe they said this fix was long in the making.