Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Most Terrifying Unit In Your Opinion?

makaloff95

Disrupter Eximus. As someone who uses quick thinking, they are the worst possible units ever. Of all time. 

High level napalms are still a big pain.

Now imagine Napalm Disrupter Eximus. I have yet to encounter one, but the idea alone is allready dreadfull.

Hello! i just wanted to ask people what they believe is the most terrifying unit in the game (could be look aswell as damage they do)

in my opinion is it the Corpus Techs, really dangerous things those :P

unskilled immature underaged Warframe player who is hosting

Obligatory Roller post.

We need a Energy Eximus version. Now.

Their drop table is pretty thin, and there is a new melee weapon type coming out soon...

Excalibur specters for me. Being blind usually doesn't do much but it's panic-inducing.

Edited by Spacetimer

Myself. 

Have my +1. I have a reputation as a notoriously terrible host. The worst was when my client froze, and kicked 3 others out of a wave-23 T3D mission.

The unit I'm personally afraid of most... has got to be the Corpus Tech Shock Eximus. Super HP, super supra, super annoying around corners and hallways. I ran into one once in a nightmare mission back before I reached endgame and revive-backtracked until Energy Siphon gave me enough energy to M Prime just for that one unit. Now I guess they're not so bad, but my heart died a little that day.

It used to be the Flameblade back when I was MR0-2. Those guys would ruin my day by popping up out of nowhere and scaring the bejeezus out of my unmodded Excalibur.

Have my +1. I have a reputation as a notoriously terrible host. The worst was when my client froze, and kicked 3 others out of a wave-23 T3D mission.

Not so much on hosting, but more on my lack of self-trust to contribute to the team in a positive way. 

Eviscerator for me, because their slash proc always makes me bleed out through my shields as a nova/ mirage..

Edit: Mutalist Osprey - Toxin Proc decrease health straight
Ancient Disruptor - for the reason everyone knows.

Edited by sorq