Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Siralextraffo Kubrow Imprints Collection

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Siralextraffo imprints store!

Below the awesome kubrows that are waiting for you!

ONLY SELLING 1 IMPRINT OF ADULT KUBROWS

Place your bid down below or PM me; I'm GMT+2 but I'll do my best to trade whenever is possible.

Adult buyout is 450.

Puppies buyout is 350, starting bid is 80p(which considering some of their unique patterns is quite a gift price!); a buyout makes the chosen puppy be the first in the mature process.

BUYING 2 KUBROWS WILL GRANT YOU A 10% DISCOUNT, 3 FOR A 15% AND SO ON.

Biddings will end in 3 days.

1. Ghost

A tall and athetic male Huras Kubrow, red eye and grey coat with brown details. 100p starting bid.

OWd1EWl.jpg

2.Morrigan

Big and muscled, this female Raska will break hearts. Ask the Grineers, she literally does; Lotus pattern, a few different size stripes for quite a unique orange/dark gray looking! Starting bid 200p.

cgJGHVv.jpg

3. Triss
Medium size and muscled, gray and black are twisted on this female Sahasa Kubrow coat, with a Lotus emblem to embellish its beauty. Starting bid 200p.

0IkKEBp.jpg

4.Ruffus
SOLD.

WlIPZep.jpg

5. Cruseline
This elegant Huras girl wears proudly a Lotus emblem and a slender body; follow her into the darkness! Starting bid 200p.

grH2X7p.jpg

And, last but not least, what's next in my breeding? Check out my puppies to see if you fall in love with any of them!

EDIT1: Last one, Shepard Huras, is SOLD.

1cKObdN.jpg
tvzIMEg.jpg
f2CfvkR.jpg
3Myp8RH.jpg
Xnbts7H.jpg
Edited by siralextraffo

wow some of these r really nice, but dont u have a min bid or something? I'd like ashley please, if she looks as good when shes matured, 50p. Because one imprint and RNG ain't my best friend, and an advice: never been proved, but my friends kubrows body builds are reflected by how many times they were petted. So those whi spams e gets fat and those who dont gets thin, its like feeding em. So please not too much petting or none at all, i want my brow to be muscular, so 2-3 pettings a day will probably yield you that buid. If u get higher prices than mine please tell, as i can go higher, and this is an auction. Thanks!

wow some of these r really nice, but dont u have a min bid or something? I'd like ashley please, if she looks as good when shes matured, 50p. Because one imprint and RNG ain't my best friend, and an advice: never been proved, but my friends kubrows body builds are reflected by how many times they were petted. So those whi spams e gets fat and those who dont gets thin, its like feeding em. So please not too much petting or none at all, i want my brow to be muscular, so 2-3 pettings a day will probably yield you that buid. If u get higher prices than mine please tell, as i can go higher, and this is an auction. Thanks!

Hey Galaxcythe goodluck with your bid i hope you win ashley ^^

Going to bid 50p on each of Ruffus,Cruiseline and the last puppy. Also,It wud be helpful if I could know what type of Kubrow is the last one.

EDIT-This is my starting bid,so can go higher.

EDIT2- Ruffus=150p and last puppy=80p. Not going for Cruiseline atm.

EDIT3- F*** it,can't resist myself. Offering buyout for Ruffus and last puppy. Total 800p. But gonna buy both at the same time.

Note- Ok,I have to say this though. If the last puppy turns out to be skinny,I will buy Cruiseline instead(at buyout). Hope thats not a problem for you.

Edited by NN13

When will the bidding end? You really need to make it more clearer that you're selling 1 imprint. People see that price and will be thinking both because of how expensive your buyout is.

Edited by Reav3r

Updated first post with buyout prices and starting bid, sorry for the confusion.

Starting bid for puppies is 80, which considering Ashley, Elsha or Shepard(last one)is a damn low price!

To everyone: I have all mods, so I just accept plat or I may consider buying other imprints. Last puppy is a male Huras.

When will the bidding end? You really need to make it more clearer that you're selling 1 imprint. People see that price and will be thinking both because of how expensive your buyout is.

3 days, first post updated.

I've spent a lot of plat in these Kubrows, so you may find my prices not as the cheapest, but considering I've seen single imprints sold for 450p and so on, starting with 100/150/200 for mature ones with particular colors is quite fair to me.

Also, as I said for mature Kubrow I have only 1 imprint.

Going to bid 50p on each of Ruffus,Cruiseline and the last puppy. Also,It wud be helpful if I could know what type of Kubrow is the last one.

EDIT-This is my starting bid,so can go higher.

EDIT2- Ruffus=150p and last puppy=80p. Not going for Cruiseline atm.

EDIT3- F*** it,can't resist myself. Offering buyout for Ruffus and last puppy. Total 800p. But gonna buy both at the same time.

Note- Ok,I have to say this though. If the last puppy turns out to be skinny,I will buy Cruiseline instead(at buyout). Hope thats not a problem for you.

Ok then, I consider Ruffus as sold and Shepard as sold. If you want I can give you Ruffus now, it's up to you.

Shepard, last puppy, will start incubation before today daily reset.

EDIT: also, I didn't mention this in the first post, I hate myself for how many things I forgot, but you'll get a 10% discount if you buy 2, so you're going to pay 720.

Edited by siralextraffo

So by the way, this is only 1 print right? So how do i get the desired kubrow if the chances are just 50%? I will continue bidding for ashley tho, inhipe she turns out nice. Its like 50% gamble for ashley, but for that i will take that chance. My bid is 85

So i just read that getting the desired kubrow with 1 print instead of 2 is low, i mean lower than 50%. Like 50% Gamble between RNG and imprint's type, 50% for color, and then the pattern. Is this true?

So i just read that getting the desired kubrow with 1 print instead of 2 is low, i mean lower than 50%. Like 50% Gamble between RNG and imprint's type, 50% for color, and then the pattern. Is this true?

No one knows the numbers, but what you say seems reasonable ; my adult imprints are not meant to be sold for replicate purposes, but for mixing experiments.

Puppies price is for one imprint 85 or 350 for both: can't ask higher cause we really don't know how the adult kubrow will be in terms of size, which is quite a downside of buying when they're puppies.

No one knows the numbers, but what you say seems reasonable ; my adult imprints are not meant to be sold for replicate purposes, but for mixing experiments.

Puppies price is for one imprint 85 or 350 for both: can't ask higher cause we really don't know how the adult kubrow will be in terms of size, which is quite a downside of buying when they're puppies.

Hey dude i know how to replicate sizes. Pet 2-3 times a day for muscular/medium, let it starve of love for skinny, spam e for FAT. Seriously many of my friends said this works.